{Rizlona} Radiants Awry

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Cencamia, May 26, 2020.

1. Cencamia Journeyman

2. Cencamia Journeyman

Still going strong and no end in sight. We are still welcoming like minded players of any level and any class. We are box friendly but do not require you to do so. With the server over half way through the classic era, we are still plugging away at the planes. Have several groups keyed most of the way through Sky, and trying to finish the rest of the raid force and progress through to the end. Also still hitting Hate and Fear. Also have alot of tradeskillers working and willing to help out with those needs.

Kunark lands Aug 19 and we know some have been waiting til then to start on the servers. If you are looking for a casual stroll through EQ. Come join our discord and take a look. Look us up in game and chat with us to get a feel for how we are. We do raid 2 nights a week Thur 7-9 and Sat 7-9 also but this may change abit since our Sky raids are on every other Sat at this time. Click the link and let the adventure begin. https://discord.gg/d7Vx9p8
  3. Nillax New Member

4. xmPradah Not a dude

Radiants Awry is still seeking fun, community focused players to join us! It doesn't matter if you play one character or box a few groups - if you're looking for a guild that has a desire to treat one another with respect and who helps each other out, send one of us a message, or visit us on Discord at https://discord.com/invite/d7Vx9p8.

The link in the original post is broken if you click on it - but the address shown is accurate.
  5. xmPradah Not a dude

bump
    If interested, please visit our discord at https://discord.gg/d7Vx9p8 or message one of the following officers ingame:

Pradah
    Mikael
    Tranquil/Scent
    Nillax
    Holio
    Maegwinne
    Hexer
  6. xmPradah Not a dude

Radiants Awry has added a few more members this week, but are looking add more before Velious releases. Please visit our discord page (listed in previous reply) to connect with us!
  7. Cencamia Journeyman

8. Edax New Member

Hiya, looking for an online family. Got a 23 Druid, Daisy who brews & fishes and a 17 and climbing monk, Edax (tradeskill TBD). Also a 20 necro who does pottery & baking. Returning player, played 99 till EQ2 release and then a couple years in EQ2. EQ was always my first MMO love. Got a local friend who's a newbie to EQ hooked now and we've been making duo/trios and testing the waters on Rizlona. Looking for a family who might also let me join a raid now and then. Hope to see you in game.
  9. Kraszus New Member

Tried to join Discord but all i get is messages failed to load !?!

[EDIT] Ah..I think the Discord Link took me straight to guild chat channel. I should have said I'm brand new to the server, playing EU hours, and looking for a family type guild. Work and family make me a casual player...so no raids for me. Hopefully the odd dungeon :)
  10. Cencamia Journeyman

Hello Edax and Kraszus. Yes the link should take you to our chit chat area to kind of take a look at what we have open to the public. We do try to talk to any new people that log on. Once you become a member that does open up the member section with more information and our main chatting area for guild members. I believe I did talk to you Daisy, in discord as Rarden. Hope you had a chance to talk to more members in game. As for raids and stuff, we have no requirements. We understand RL is there and sometimes takes you away from the game. However we do have alot of people that only box 2 or 3 toons so guild groups are always forming up and have a good time trying to get people levels or gear. We do only raid Thurs and Sat nights 7- 9 or 10 eastern time depending on what we raid. We are starting up some off night raids to Hate and Fear to help gear up members. Now once Velious opens up we may look into putting a level req, of 50 to raid. But that has yet to be determined.

Feel free to look us up on discord and say hello or find us in game. We are more then happy to take the time to answer any questions you may have.