(Rizlona PST) DHS Reincarnated

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Gremin, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Gremin Augur

DHS Reincarnated (subject to change) is recruiting for Rizlona server, please be sure you read the whole post as its important you understand we are a mains first guild. If you are a prior DHS full member in good standing, you can be invited to join us on Rizlona.

Who We Are
    The DHS Reincarnated(guild name subject to change) is a guild that has existed in previous iterations of Everquest's progression servers and are participating in the new TLP progression on Rizlona. We are a seasoned group of players with a wealth of experience both on normal live servers as well as the progression servers, and due to our familiarity with progression servers we are keenly aware of the special challenges and benefits of playing on those servers. We have numerous members who have friendships in game that go back over a decade.
    We play at our own pace and don't rush anything. While we are all competitive players and enjoy challenging ourselves, we don't feel that the stress of hardcore raiding is worth the benefit. Our goal is to enjoy the progression server in our own time, and in our own way. We do raid current era content and have quickly overcome the challenges of each expansion on our terms.
    We are a family guild that raids. We want to accomplish a lot in this game, but not at the expense of our personal lives. We take raiding very seriously, and if you are online when a raid is called, attendance is required, but we don't require people to have a minimum attendance record to maintain membership. We are very casual-friendly and many casual players have called DHS home over the years.
    Mains over alts. One of the key principles of DHS is we want to complete all content with minimal use of alts/boxes. As a result, our mantra is “Mains over alts”. We are a guild where people will selflessly help gear others in the guild over their boxes and boxes/alts regularly get put aside to bring in a main. This translates into a group of people who are more concerned for the general health and well-being of the guild over their personal awesomeness. We do try and flag alts in current content when possible.

If this sounds like a place you may want to hang your hat, here are the nitty gritty details:
    Raids: We will raid 6 to 9pm pacific on Mondays and Wed, with 3rd day to be added later as content requires.
    Loot: We have a zero-sum based DKP system that is structured to get mains gear over alts while also rewarding high attendance raiders.
    Communication: We use Discord https://discord.gg/YrdWKAU
    jeskola likes this.
  2. Bitter-Something New Member

Bitter reporting for re-roll!
    jeskola likes this.
  3. Basak Augur

Nice! I remember applying to join DHS on what was it Sleeper or Combine. They were nice group of people then, I only assume the same now.
    jeskola likes this.
  4. Shagroth Journeyman

Great to see another guild rolling on Rizlona, and a respectable one at that! We'll see you guys out there
    Alakshak and jeskola like this.
  5. jeskola pheerie

6. AlaskaJay Lorekeeper

I didn't last long on Ragefire but any Halfling is a good Halfling. GL people
    jeskola likes this.
  7. jeskola pheerie

8. jeskola pheerie

Things are heating up, folks. Come find a home on a GM-Dedicated server with no fake account restrictions that are easily bypassed!
    Alakshak likes this.
  9. Ticino Journeyman

I don't want to tank but I want to play a warrior, is there room for a DPS Warrior?
  10. jeskola pheerie

As long as you chain cast this

[IMG]
  11. Mintal New Member

I was hoping to see this thread! Holdmyearrings (HME) here. Would love to join yall again.
    jeskola likes this.
  12. Gremin Augur

Heya man, join us in discord. Glad to see you back.
  13. Sulle New Member

Good luck guys!!! (Graveside you friendly rogue)
  14. Gremin Augur

Wont be joining us Sir?
  15. Gremin Augur

Our current class needs before server opens are the following based on my prior experience and numbers I like to have of each class as a main(not boxes):

Bards: Have 1, need 5 more
    Cleric: Have 1, need 7 more
    Druid: Have 1, need 3 more
    Enchanter: Have 2, need 2 more
    Magician: Have Zero, need 4 more
    Monk: Have 1, need 5 more
    Necro: Have 2, need 2 more(We do not try to use our Necros as mana batteries on raids).
    Paladin: Have 1, need 3 more
    Ranger: Have 3, need 2 more
    Rogue: Have 1, need 3 more
    SK: Have 1, need 3 more
    Shaman: Have 3, need 3 more
    Warrior: Have 3, need 5 more
    Wizard: Have zero, need 5 more.

If I fill all those roles, that is 72 people if my math is correct. I always expect 25% of my raid force to be absent from raids because we all know real life sucks. So if 25% is missing that puts at 54, which with 54 there is nothing we cant do.
  16. Sulle New Member

I haven't made my mind up yet got a promotion in RL and it has cut into my play time a lot.
  17. Gremin Augur

play when you can, you know how we roll...RL always comes first
    Sulle likes this.
  18. jeskola pheerie

Things are coming together nicely, 9 days to go!
  19. jeskola pheerie

20. phattoni Augur

discord link is dead, tried connecting but says its invalid.