rizlona or aradune ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, May 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Literally everything i said in that post happened though. Naked mages locked down ever camp on that server that had anything of value. The top guild already imploded. RMTers rule the server. If you log in and /who all LFG you won't even get a single return cause the server is dead AF. Maybe you'll enjoy playing on server where you can't even get a pug going in prime time, but where i come from that's called a dead server.
  2. Kobra Augur

Why would anyone on rizlona need to get a pug going when they have their own boxes and their guildmates to draw groups from?

Does Rizlona even have a top guild? It mostly seems like a bunch of casual guilds who tend to do their own thing.
  3. RaynTheLion Lorekeeper

lol what are you talking about? Did you even play on Rizlona? How would you know?

What camps in particular were 'locked down' by gangs of mages? You're just making stuff up. Everything you are claiming is what you 'assumed' happened. I didn't see any mage armies.

Additionally, what 'top guild' imploded? There are multiple guilds on Rizlona that do full clears on a weekly basis. Beyond that, what does 'top guild' even mean?

Just last night I invited a 58 ranger and helped him level to 60 in Chardok. There are groups for people looking for them.

The fact you have to lie to make your points is sad.
  4. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Rizlona "gameplay" haha xD
    [IMG]
  5. RaynTheLion Lorekeeper

You took a screen shot in a starting city. OMG!

Where are the mage armies?
  6. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

You don't understand that image.
  7. RaynTheLion Lorekeeper

It's a turn in quest. Got it.

Where are the mage armies? Where are all the camps taken 24/7?
  8. Sythrak20 Elder

Nah.
  9. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Anyone who doesn't want to box or be around boxers should not play on Rizlona. But if you want some freedom in your life Rizlona is nice. Super laid back and chill.
    Genoane, Thewiz and RaynTheLion like this.
  10. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

I agree. If you solo/box your first 55 levels, have nobody to group with 90% of the time, have 1/5th the amount of options in guilds to join, buy 90% of your non-raid loot from botters and raid log. Then Rizlona is a great server.
  11. Kobra Augur

I don't understand the obsession people like you have with grouping with other people. I like to play at a very fast pace and most people can't keep up so why would I want to group with people who slow me down and ruin my fun when I can just box some characters and when I meet like minded people then I group with them.

At least 4/5 (I can make up numbers too) of the guilds on Rizlona aren't full of autistic man children like Aradune.
  12. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

:cool:

Made up numbers?
    https://aradune-progress.com/
    https://www.rizlonakills.com/

Look at difference. Then remember guilds clearing NToV on Aradune have 50-100+ active members and guilds on Rizlona have like 20-30 and a bunch of boxes.

Considering the start of your comment it's kinda weird that you would use autistic as an insult.
  13. RaynTheLion Lorekeeper

Those websites aren't updated regarding Rizlona. There are more guilds that raid, and most of the guilds have full cleared. I've killed ancients multiple times, for example. You operate based on fake news.

Additionally, if Aradune has THAT many raiding guilds. Then without a doubt it is easier to get a camp, or do an epic, on Rizlona than it is on Aradune.

Thank God I don't have to deal with that mess.

Our KR are inflated in price, and our items are likely1/3 the cost of what they are on Aradune. The Rizlona Baz is going to be effing glorious. The loots will be so juicy and cheap. Yummy! To me this is a huge plus!

I don't understand your crusade against Rizlona. People like you are the reason I never would even considering playing on Aradune. The whiners exist in hordes over there. Rizlona meanwhile is a wild wild west. That's what I love about it.

What is so hard to understand that some people want the freedom to play with their own boxes, and the boxes of their friends, without any restrictions?

We all did the single player EQ experience. We understand everything it entails. I wouldn't be playing this game anymore if there were only servers like Aradune available. You're playing Everquest. I'm playing Everquest Commander.

You do you. Let us do us. And do me a favor WaitingForMoreEQ, stay the hell off Rizlona.
    Thewiz likes this.
  14. Jontrann Augur

I really don't understand how you guys are still having this conversation. Anyone with a brain knows that once a new TLP drops most of the Aradune crowd will be moving on while the Rizlona players will still be there because that server suits them (unless of course they come out with another fresh boxing server which is highly unlikely).

Every single year its the same conversation from current tlp crowd saying things like "my server won't die" or "i'm not going anywhere, its ride or die here" and countless times those same people have rerolled OVER and OVER again. Coirnav / Mangler / Aradune, It doesn't matter as most people will go wherever the population goes and the population will go to whatever the newest TLP is and that's a fact.
    Genoane and Oscig like this.
  15. RaynTheLion Lorekeeper

Much of what you say it correct. It's no longer meaningful for us to fight for a boxing server because we already have one. A year or two ago, however, those of us who wanted a boxing server needed to fight hard on these forums to make it clear to DBG that there were enough of us who wanted a Rizlona type server. Since we were given what we wanted, such activism is no longer necessary.

Nevertheless, when there are people like WaitingForMoreEQ pushing outright disinformation concerning Rizlona we need to monitor such threads to counter the propaganda. There are many people who use these forums as a source of information, and they should be able to get a glimpse of what it is actually like on Rizlona from people who have played their since launch as opposed to someone who doesn't even play there.
  16. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

You get really mad about this. You honestly think Aradune is complete with a full list of guilds? no neither server is. Sorry you can't come to grips with the reality that your views are unpopular.
  17. RaynTheLion Lorekeeper

I don't understand how you conflate correcting anothers errors to getting mad?

Is it wrong for me to shine light on your lies? You speak from a place of ignorance.
  18. Lacka Journeyman

Keep banging your Drum, Waiting. you have zero clue.
  19. Forsworn013 New Member

So stupid question then - as a person who does not box but does not mind other boxers but welcomes the opportunity for more groups...are there chances to group up with people out there? Are people willing to take in a non-boxer at all? Group leveling possible?
  20. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

If you join a guild, sure. Completely solo? Maybe once Luclin launches. Right now is the worst time to join any TLP because all anyone is doing is raiding unless theyre doing something for funsies with the guildies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.