Rizlona - <Oceanic Nightguard> GMT+10 AUS / Oceanic

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Chewbakhan, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Chewbakhan New Member

Well met friends! We consist of members who are coming to Rizlona from other TLP's that raid in Oceanic hours with the goal of being able to move forward from classic with the ability to box from one PC! As many of us in oceanic time zones know... it can be very difficult to find groups in our hours, and now we have like minded individuals to move forward together for grouping / raiding and building memories in the game we have grown to love.

Raiding hours are still to be discussed as we are contacting members from other servers, but it is likely to be GMT+10 7:00 P.M.

DKP will be handled either through EQDKP or OpenDKP, we're weighing the options of the two for user tracking.

Primarily our focus initially will be getting to 60 for Kunark era content and helping each other get situated.

• We are boxing friendly! We appreciate and value all play styles and prioritize a designated main character for raiding purposes.
    • We have a discord that is still being developed, link will be updated here once ready.
    • We provide a friendly and welcome environment for anyone and everyone!

Please reach out to any of our members you see online, or look for Pogobear, Linchii or Rumslug to reach me directly.

**If you are coming from Mangler server with Spectral Shift (Oceanic guild) look me up and I will personally help get you situated here on Rizlona**
  2. Chewbakhan New Member

We're still building up the team if you're in our time zone or play within our hours please reach out to someone in game! Currently I've been spending a lot of my recruitment time on Pogobear, so maybe start there. Hope to see you all in game!