Rizlona dead already?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ghost Of Fippy, May 30, 2020.

1. Fraggly Augur

People on Rizlona are done with GFay troll. They can actually play and aren't still trying to get level 5.
  2. Gnothappening Augur

I don't have issues with comprehension, you have issues with structuring a written argument. He said 65+ and several 20-25s. You then posted stats that line up with those numbers. That is the part that made it look like you were agreeing with him.
  3. Tvex New Member

Personally, I am very pleased they finally started a new box friendly server. I dont have or want multiple computers in my office when I already have a computer capable of running multiple sessions. This server is the reason I have given daybreak my money again. Let us have our fun and you have yours, there is nothing wrong with wanting to be limited to one session and there is also nothing wrong with us people who like to box.
  4. Machen New Member

Nope, that's the beauty of a non truebox server. It's never difficult to start and catch up if you can 2-3 box conveniently and easily. No TLP has had abundant low level groups after the first few months. With no requirement to buy extra computers as a barrier to entry, it will be much easier to catch up on Rizlona a year from now than Aradune.
    Aneuren likes this.