Ring of Valor

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Shredd, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Shredd Augur

Bard: Room for One.
    Beastlord: Room for Two.
    Berserker: Closed
    Cleric: Closed
    Druid: Closed
    Enchanter: Closed
    Magician: Closed
    Monk: Closed
    Necromancer: Closed
    Paladin: Closed
    Ranger: Closed
    Rogue: Closed
    Shadow Knight: Closed
    Shaman: Closed
    Warrior: Closed
    Wizard: Closed
    Even if the class is closed, we always look for exceptional players. If you believe you are an exceptional player and wish to be considered for our raid team. Then do the following:
    1. Go to www.ringofvalor.org and register, once registration is excepted, fill out an application. Yes we do send out invitation to join our raid team, but that is when we have an open raid spot.
    2. In game e-mail to bristle.shredclaw or [tell bristle.shredclaw

What do we consider Exceptional?
    1: Level 105.
    2: High raid attendance.
    3: Some TDS raid gear and experience.
    4: Great augments.
    5: Maxed AA or darn close,
    Just an overall bad-*** when it comes to playing their class. i.e. someone that needs no training, just some tweaks to how we do things and your ready to go.

About Ring of Valor:
    1. We are on the Bristlebane server.
    2. RoV runs a 30% raid attendance.
    3. Due to our low raid attendance threshold, Ring of Valor uses a unique raid build that creates to many out side our guild a large bench. We do run a large bench. Folks are rotated in and out of the raids by their class lead. Applicants are worked to death so they can gear fast.
    4. Ring of Valor also has a family guild that raids TBM and other expansions.
    5. Ring of Valor finished TDS expansion January 7th , 2015 ( Third guild to finish TDS ).
    6. Ring of Valor has Finished TBM Sixth in game ( not bad for a 3 day a week raiding guild).
    7. We are a DKP based raiding guild. We raid Sunday, Monday , and Wednesday at 5 pm pacific.
    8. We use Ventrilo and Gina for communication.
    9. We expect all DKP raiding members to maintain their Magelo accounts.
    10 .Ring of Valor also hosts open TBM raids for Bristlebane players every Thursday and Friday.
  2. Shredd Augur

3. Shredd Augur

4. Shredd Augur

5. Shredd Augur

6. Shredd Augur

7. Yimin Augur

Mages I did not think they were being recruited any more !!!

Yi Min
  8. Flutegirl Journeyman

Some folks just get conned by recruitment messages.

Good luck sister.
  9. Shredd Augur

Magician now closed. So one Necromancer, one Ranger ( maybe two), one Beastlord and an Enchanter.
    www.ringofvalor.org
  10. Yimin Augur

Mage is now closed ! And I was going to bring mine out of retirement :(oh well I prefer play Bst now ...

Yi Min
  11. Nennius Curmudgeon

/em Sheds pally tears :(
  12. Shredd Augur

13. Shredd Augur

14. Shredd Augur

15. Shredd Augur

Still Beastlord and Necromancer open. . well augmented and high dps. Could care less about visible gear.
  16. Shredd Augur

17. Shredd Augur

Only taking Exceptional applicants. [tell bristle.shredclaw
  18. Shredd Augur

19. Shredd Augur

Looking for Two Beast lords that understand how to parse consistently. And one bard that can sing in any group.
    www.ringofvalor.org
    -Shredclaw
  20. Shredd Augur