Ring of Valor on Bristlebane

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Shredd, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Shredd Augur

Bard: Closed
    Beastlord: Closed
    Berserker: Open for exceptional
    Cleric: Closed
    Druid: Looking for two Druids who love to raid and play the game.
    Enchanter: Closed
    Magician: Closed
    Monk: Closed
    Necromancer: Closed
    Paladin: Closed
    Ranger: Closed
    Rogue: Closed
    Shadow Knight: Closed
    Shaman: Closed
    Warrior: Closed
    Wizard: Closed

If you believe you are an exceptional player and wish to be considered for our raid team:
    What do we consider Exceptional?
    1: Level 105.
    2: High raid attendance.
    3: Some TDS raid gear and experience.
    4: Great augments.
    5: Maxed AA or darn close,
    Just an overall bad- when it comes to playing their class. i.e. someone that needs no training, just some tweaks to how we do things and your ready to go.

If you feel you are an exceptional playerTo contact Ring of Valor recruiting team:
    1. Go to www.ringofvalor.org and register, once registration is excepted, just personal message Luvamie, Shredclaw , or Arwyn
    2. In game e-mail to bristle.shredclaw or [tell bristle.shredclaw

Ring of Valor finished TDS expansion January 7th , 2015 ( Third guild to finish TDS ).
    Ring of Valor has Finished TBM Sixth in game ( not bad for a 3 day a week raiding guild).
    We are a DKP based raiding guild. We raid Sunday, Monday , and Wednesday at 5 pm pacific. We use Ventrilo and Gina for communication. We expect all DKP raiding members to maintain their Magelo accounts.
  2. Shredd Augur

3. Shredd Augur

4. Yimin Augur

If I raid with you all , can I also raid onother server with other guild please can answer this question , thank you in advance Yi Min

Yimin
  5. Shredd Augur

Sure you can raid with our friends and family members on Thursday and Friday. . we host open CoTF raids on Thursday and Alt/FnF members Arx on Friday.
  6. Shredd Augur

Ring of Valor accepts all classes level 85 and higher for our family guild. Yet, to raid Thursday and Friday you need to be at least level 100.
    Go to www.ringofvalor.org for more information.

[tell bristle.shredclaw
  7. Shredd Augur

8. Shredd Augur

9. Shredd Augur

10. Shredd Augur

11. Shredd Augur

12. Shredd Augur

13. Shredd Augur

14. Shredd Augur

15. Shredd Augur

16. Shredd Augur

17. Nennius Curmudgeon

This makes this Pally sad. I was hoping to learn under the tutelage of the mighty Elric. :eek:

Seriously, many thanks for leading casual raids. I am someone who doesn't really have the time to commit to a raiding guild and this lets me advance a bit and get to raid with some really good folks.
  18. Shredd Augur

19. Shredd Augur

Ring of Valor, on the Bristlebane server, has opened up The Broken Mirror Tier One, Planes of Hate and Plane of Fear Raids to our casual members.
    How be a casual member of the Ring of Valor?
    1. Register at www.ringofvalor.org
    2. Be on Bristlebane.
    3. Agree not to change guild portal during raids.
    4. Agree not to /gu chat during rolls and bids.
    Ring of Valor casual membership is open to all classes and nothing is mandatory. The Casual raids begin each Thursday and Friday from 4:30 pacific ( raid invites start) to 9 pm pacific. RoV accepts all classes for casual membership level 85 and higher. Yet, you must be level 105 to attend the TBM raids.
    www.ringofvalor.org
    or in game e-mail bristle.shredclaw
    you can even send me a tell at [tell bristle.shredclaw
  20. Shredd Augur

Bard: Closed
    Beastlord: Closed
    Berserker: Closed
    Cleric: Closed
    Druid: Looking for two Druids who love to raid and play the game.
    Enchanter: Closed
    Magician: Open for one.
    Monk: Closed
    Necromancer: Closed
    Paladin: Closed
    Ranger: Closed
    Rogue: Closed
    Shadow Knight: Closed
    Shaman: Closed
    Warrior: Closed
    Wizard: Closed

If you believe you are an exceptional player and wish to be considered for our raid team:
    What do we consider Exceptional?
    1: Level 105.
    2: High raid attendance.
    3: Some TDS raid gear and experience.
    4: Great augments.
    5: Maxed AA or darn close,
    Just an overall bad-*** when it comes to playing their class. i.e. someone that needs no training, just some tweaks to how we do things and your ready to go.

If you feel you are an exceptional playerTo contact Ring of Valor recruiting team:
    1. Go to www.ringofvalor.org and register, once registration is excepted, just personal message Luvamie, Shredclaw , or Arwyn
    2. In game e-mail to bristle.shredclaw or [tell bristle.shredclaw

Ring of Valor finished TDS expansion January 7th , 2015 ( Third guild to finish TDS ).
    Ring of Valor has Finished TBM Sixth in game ( not bad for a 3 day a week raiding guild).
    We are a DKP based raiding guild. We raid Sunday, Monday , and Wednesday at 5 pm pacific. We use Ventrilo and Gina for communication. We expect all DKP raiding members to maintain their Magelo accounts.