Ring of Scale Beta Release Date ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cstoner187, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Cstoner187 Elder

Anyone hear about or read when the new expansion will have beta access? I see machin shin guild on xegony has announced their first beta raid will be October 30th, but, I haven't found any information regarding when beta will go live. Thanks.
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Sounds like they know... maybe ask them? :)
  3. Cleaver Augur

probably the week of 22nd. If 50% off kunark ends 24th i would guess preoders start 24/25th and preordering gets you into beta.
  4. Febb Augur

Even though EoK was more polished than TBM, the beta period was too short in my opinion. If they plan to release in December, they need to start beta now.
  5. Spellfire Augur

From EQ2 forums:

So ours could be the week after.
  6. Allayna Augur

DISINFORMATION!
    Critts likes this.
  7. Piemastaj Augur

Sounds like someone is in trouble...
    menown and Sancus like this.
  8. Odiiusx Elder

Or, it could be a recruitment ploy to say MS has the inside scoop, so those DPS they are missing should join them to join that "special" ride to the top. Either way, caster DPS should put in an app to MS, just in case it is true.
  9. kizant Augur

Or devs are raiding with all the top guilds and possibly in order of who completed the last expansion first. That would mean the earliest is ROI on the 25th and beta starting on the 24th makes some sense. Who knows, it could start Friday for all we know. It's soon in any case.
  10. Piemastaj Augur

Would make the most sense to start Tue or Weds this week, normally don't come out of the gate with raids starting.
  11. smash Augur

Or they already there ;)
  12. Riou EQResource

When it stops reporting as Locked then players can log in with access :p
  13. Lianeb Augur

It usually starts a week after a patch day. Pre-order information and maybe a stream the day of or after patch day. I am going to go with 24th - 25th
  14. kizant Augur

Ah ok. That does make sense. I thought maybe it would be bad timing with an update this week, etc but maybe that doesn't matter.
  15. Axxius Augur

Just look for the Livestream date. This week or the next. Once they officially announce the expansion and open pre-orders, Beta will follow.