Ring in the New Years with Double Experience!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Sophia Lorekeeper

That makes sense, thanks. (Actually, I got this only moments after posting, which is the worst time to get it!) The midnight note is what threw me...
  2. yaddab Augur

Well the announcement says January 1st 2012 - if that is how they set it then it started and stopped already, 12 months ago !!!
  3. Tegila Augur

aye they did the same on eqii i was looking foranswers there, so if they put it into code with the wrong year, that could be the problem
  4. Verant New Member

Thanks sony, you'd think after 13 years you'd have it right by now.. I guess not.. thanks for wasting my night!
    Mellifleur likes this.
  5. Mellifleur Augur

Ring in the new year with double XP !!!

This must be the Dev's trolling us.
  6. Tegila Augur

they meant ring in the OLD year, you know, 2012 /wink
  7. illekskar New Member

Will Bertox ever get their Double exp?
  8. Jondalar Augur

Will anyone?
  9. Kiikii_Bertox New Member

You guys even gonna let us know whats going on? first sever crashes for 2 days now dbl exp isnt happening....???? reallly
  10. Geroblue Augur

Weekend, and a holiday weekend at that. Probably no one in at the office today.
  11. Tegila Augur

or yesterdya or the day before or tomorrow or the day after..our server started crashign at 545pm servertime on friday
  12. Geroblue Augur

I'm getting extra xp on Drinal this afternoon.
  13. Tegila Augur

yeah, everyone but bertox is now and ppl on bertox are afraid to do anything because of crashes and rollbacks
  14. Caio_Xegony Lorekeeper

yes, Bertox's double xp doesn't seem to be on. I hope if they fix it, we get another few days of double xp since the bs with server crashing and our double xp. not being on all day
  15. Izcurly Augur

"midnight" is one of those words that should NEVER be used in an announcement, because it ALWAYS confuses someone with its ambiguity.
  16. Tegila Augur

has nothingto do with that, no, they shoudltn ahve said midnight, 1201am was sufficient, but the dbl xp was never turned on til liek 30minutes ago on bertox and was quite late on most if not all other servers, jsut not as late. heh