Right and Left Eye of Sul

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Arcainos, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Sarcogian Augur

You know how I know you're heeeeeey.

You didn't deny it.
  2. Arcainos Augur

Several months later, can we get these implemented? Either way a response would be much appreciated pls.

You could still hide them behind raid achievements so that not everyone and their brother has one.
  3. Behelit Augur

like the TBM vanquisher needed for Eyes of Life and Decay perhaps?

also y u no show for raids =(
  4. Bahdah Augur

reply Arcainos
  5. Arcainos Augur

High Bahdah

Vacation yo.

Edit: should stay on topic too I suppose - Behelit I agree, vanquisher makes sense
  6. Behelit Augur

there is no vacation from Zerking!
  7. Arcainos Augur

Any updates on this? would love to hear any comments from DBG
    EnchFWO likes this.
  8. Cicelee Augur

As Iila would say....

Feel free to acquire these items through gameplay.
    EnchFWO likes this.
  9. Repthor Augur

you princess is in another castle
    EnchFWO likes this.
  10. EnchFWO Augur

Technically, this would be acquiring items through gameplay! :D
    Arcainos, Sindaiann and Iila like this.
  11. thedragon Elder

+1 for putting the augs on the vendor. It's been long enough. Give geared mains a reason to want to get coins and keep raiding.
  12. Cicelee Augur

Because raiding to help your fellow guild mates get the gear they need so your guild can be successful in the next expansion is not a good enough reason? Or does everyone need selfish reasons to go on raids, and once you got all your raid gear then you are done unless the augs are on vendor?

Guilds can split raid to double up on augments if they want (some do). Guilds can change their loot structure if they want. Eventually everyone that wants the mask will have, then the guild can start distributing augs to wear as need be.

I have yet to see a reasonable valid argument for putting augments on vendors other than "I have too much currency and I want it now". Which I don't personally feel is a good argument, and neither do devs as of now...
    Prathun likes this.
  13. thedragon Elder

Oh get off your high horse Cicelee, you know that there is a lull in the summer, especially when people have their mains geared. And not all guilds do/can split raid.
  14. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Fixed!
    EnchFWO and Iila like this.
  15. Triconix Augur

I think all but 2-3 items this past week went to alts so mains literally have no reason to log in. And the only reason why it was that high is because some people are suddenly returning. at this point, raiding is a selfish act because people are only logging in to get their alts gear.

It's hard split raiding when the guild isn't big enough to split raid. We're lucky to field a full raid at times because people are so friggin bored (me being one of them).'ve personally lost almost all motivation to log in and I'll fully admit that I don't log in sometimes because there's other things that I'd rather do instead of gearing people's alts and watching coins rot in my currency tab. For example, like wow the last two game of thrones episodes were amazing! The finale may have been one of the best cinematic experiences of my life.

You want a valid reason? How about so we don't have to continue doing TBM raids 6 months into the next expansion for augs/masks. DBG has made it known - both through their words and their actions - they want people doing current expansion content. It's contradictory to have guilds raid older content for the best in slot items.

Please go preach somewhere else.
    thedragon likes this.
  16. Evurkvest Augur

How about putting the augs on raid vendor now when the mask is just mediocre by EoKs standard for alot of classes. I feel cheated of those two augs now with the new gear.
  17. Maedhros High King

Wow Necro, I thought this had gone away!

Now that the new masks are better than anything but Immortal end tank masks, those augs should be looted with the intention of not creating the mask.
    Problem solved!
  18. Horyuken Augur

Why not make it so you can buy another box for 1000 Currency and reverse the combine breaking it into the 2 augs. This would cost 2000 raid currency and ensure you had the eyes to start with. Am I missing something?
  19. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

You guys are a little bit nuts.

You'd lose 59 AC and the difference in HPs is trumped by the 65 Hstam on the Mask of Immortal End. Every Heroic for that matter is superior on the chase mask. No question it's more important on tanks and no question pure casters will take the high spell damage on an RoK mask. However, wanting to break down this mask down for the augs as any melee class is pretty laughable.
  20. Horyuken Augur

My experience over the past 15+ years playing everquest is this...If an item is .1% better someone will spend the time and energy to get it. So if the split augs are a better choice someone will want that option.