RGC

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kalvir, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Kalvir New Member

My point with RGC was this, we can kill any of the mobs in SSRA but have had crap luck with RGC drops and had to spend lots of time dieing/rezzing to remove the curses from freaking traps cause a couple people didnt know about them. When we lose unnecessary time cause we didn't get an RGC drop and the lvl 30 something named that drops remove curse is perma camped by sk's HTing it to sell for ridiculous prices, why is that necessary? Difficult? NO annoying and time consuming for stupid reasons yes.
  2. That0neguy Augur

Why?
  3. doah Augur

I suspect this is how Brad intended it.
  4. Heartland Augur

Almost like you get rewarded for not being bad
  5. Meech New Member

Fish Lips you are insufferable
  6. snailish Augur

Making the shroom immune to harm touch could/should be as much of a crusade?
  7. Crayon123 Augur

Working as intended.
  8. That0neguy Augur

Try not being so bad?

Strange concept that you get punished for making a mistake.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

Wouldn't that must move the problem to the next solo class?
    snailish likes this.
  10. Krezzy Augur

Making the shroom spawn work similar to Chancellor Di`Zok would help a great deal with this, but I'm not sure it would be worth the effort at this point.
  11. Hadesborne Augur

Zone your guild into Echo Caverns and spawn some picks and kill some shrooms for RC copies. Also, didn't people do this for royals the first week of Kunark. People were there in DROVES getting their clerics and wariors their epics. Seems as though if it really is an issue for the whole guild, then the whole guild can go spawn some picks for RC coppies at the start of each raid. Food for thought.
    a_librarian likes this.
  12. a_librarian Augur

I'd like a solution similar to this, but since the shroom is a unique mob (it's rooted, summons and knocks back) I think a better solution would be give all the bogling's in echo the same chance to drop the spell as the named has now

This works, it is pretty lame but it works much better than competing for the mob once every 3 hours in the main pick. Just have a SK or wizard with a fast SSD there to get the kill because anybody who is aware of this technique will be ready to compete for it when they see people massing in echo.
    Barton likes this.