[RF] Seeking RP'ers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Po8tick, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Po8tick Elder

So I am looking to start a sort of DnD Roleplaying campaign with some strict rules and would like to see who would be interested in it.

1 - The game is held once a week. Whatever day of the week we decide, you must log in that day. I don't care if you are raiding that day - so please do not sign up because of raid issues.
    Real Life situation is understandable, 3 strikes, 3 misses and you're out of the campaign.

2 - All players will role a any races that can start in Qeynos only and can transfer up to 25p to your toon
    3 - Erudites are also a playable class.
    3 - These toons can not be played except for the official day (so no PLing or playing with others)
    4 - Can not purchase items from other players unless DM approval

Some other info you can expect from this campaign

- There won't be much camping for items.
    - We will be hitting multiple dungeons and completing each room, we won't be sitting still.
    - Your gear is whatever drops during this campaign or what you can buy from NPC (with some exception - no twinking allowed)
    - Lots of WALKING (no running)
    - NPC quest driven campaign as well

Everything else will be on the spot decision by the DM.
    Also, while I will not be providing any plats in game, when we accomplish certain goals / quests - I will be allowing X amount of gold/plat you may transfer to this alt.

Who would be interested in this slow filthy pace casual campaign?
  2. Rauven Augur

I'm going to be quite honest, it sounds a little too scripted to attract the general RP community. They are a little less focused on hunting and questing and more on the social aspect. I wouldn't mind seeing a city become a sort of RP hub.

Personally I've used Pathfinder (sometimes called D&D 3.75) to run a EQ game and it works quite well with a little bit of tweaking (to races, and classes). That might be a great alternative if there's not much interest here.

Wish you luck though. RP of any sort needs to make a comeback.