Revisiting personal tribute on a bard

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Elyssanda, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Ok, I admit, I totally hadn't looked at my personal tribute in . YEARS.. SO long I didn't even remember what I had there. So yesterday I went through line by line and read everything and while there were ones I want for ME, I ended up with the ones I thought would be most beneficial to group/raid.. meaning
    Concerto- boost all songs
    Persistent Boon 1- extend all beneficial Spells
    Persistent Boon 2- ditto
    Power of Sight 1- extended range
    Power of Sight 2- ditto

do you all run something different? and why?
  2. Brohg Augur

Concerto doesn't stack with your worn instrument mods.

Songs don't use spell focuses.

Fury of Combat, Eyes of the Hunter, Second Chance.

You updated magelo with a fishingpole, btw
  3. Cicelee Augur

I am going to update my magelo on my magician holding a mod rod. Cause that is what the cool magicians are doing nowadays and I wanna be like them...
  4. Cicelee Augur

I am going to update my magelo on my magician holding a mod rod. Cause that is what the cool magicians are doing nowadays and I wanna be like them...
  5. Elyssanda Bardbrain

hhaahahha.. well, Personally I use Magelo for inventory control.. keep track of my tradeskill stuff. I am who I am and I'm ok with that, so are my friends and guild.

OK, so, back to the tributes, I can kick Concerto and Persistent Boons.. opens up 3.. looks like keeping Power of Sight for Extended Range.. I had Fury of Combat and removed it for one of the Persistent boons, So I can put that back.. Maybe Body of the Hero for the Heroic Sta, and Dance of the Hero for Hero Agi.. or Vengeful aura for Attack.. Bulwark of Honor for AC.. being a bard I like to live through my pulls, so Agi/AC is how I stack if that's what you were looking at Brohg.
  6. Brohg Augur

Vengeful Aura won't exceed your cap on worn +atk