Revamped splitpaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by LessPlay, Jan 21, 2017.

1. LessPlay Journeyman

Will Splitpaw be revamped with PoP launch for easy 60-65 leveling?
  2. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Omens of War is when Splitpaw was revamped the second time.
  3. Machen New Member

On Fippy/Vulak it was revamped either at PoP or LDoN -- I don't have logs from xping there before LDoN was launched, so not positive there, but have quite a few logs from aa xping there at level 65 during LDoN, before Gates was launched.
  4. FurySoul Augur

iirc , you are right. I think it happened mid PoP but for sure during LDoN .... but then again LDoN and LoY came out mid PoP or immediately after quarm died? im a little fuzzy on the exacts
  5. Machen New Member

It was a set time after RZTW died iirc, 2 or 4 weeks I forget which. Which of course happened on day 1.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

If this thread gets Infected Paw nerfed to an era that nobody will xp in it, I'll be quite triggered.
    aLostBoy and Machen like this.
  7. MabbuPhinny Augur

At this point I have to agree. The state of the Dev team is...questionable based on decisions being made on the progression server lately.....GoD/Omens pairing....PoStorms.....Research nerf....... We should bring conversations like this offline to the Phinney Kills forums or something, were making it too easy for them to screw us over.

Can't trust Daybreak to do right by us with the information we are providing here anymore. They don't deserve the info were providing them, and they haven't earned it.
    Tudadar and taliefer like this.
  8. Catashe Augur

Quick someone get it nerfed! ;)
  9. Trevalon Augur

10. Baldur Augur

On Fippy Infected Paw launched with PoP in error and they left it in. Pretty sure they fixed it back then and flagged it as OoW release, but not sure.

I'm sure this thread will get them to check it and mark it as Prophecy of Ro or something stupid, because reasons.
  11. LessPlay Journeyman

Hope for the best I suppose. I would also hate to see it revamped in an era no one would xp in it.
  12. aLostBoy New Member

you got banned?
  13. aLostBoy New Member

Cut them some slack. If you work on EQ it's either a passion project or you're bottom of the barrel.
  14. aLostBoy New Member

I quit right before OOW launched. Infected SP was in way before that.