Revamp request for Anguish Signets

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Draxiss Darkmare, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Draxiss Darkmare New Member

Greetings Dev Team,

The recent revamps to the Plane of Storms BOT access quest and the new Luclin lucid shard drop rate expansion in the up coming patch are excellent for the TLP crews. Would it be possible to look into doing the exact same thing for the Anguish Signets as this is the next bottle neck.

Thank you for your time.
  2. Xhartor Augur

The Signets aren't nearly as bad as the BoT access quest or lucid shards. 3 of the 7 are in non-competitive instant missions, and the 4 OW ones have 5 or 6 possible spawn points in each zone with reasonable respawn timers.

On Mangler at least 9 different guilds killed OMM in the first week.
  3. Trugar New Member

There is no bottleneck
    All instances have 100% spawn, that drops a 6 at a time.
    Every Open world has arround 5 spawns/ph's and the spawn rate is pretty decent.
    Its really a non-issue, unless you want them to remove the requirements, this is a silly request imo.
    Wyre Wintermute and Xanadas like this.
  4. Wulli Bulli New Member

Ya this is not something i would say needs to be revamped.... if you want to revamp flagging look at PoR, that needs some serious work
  5. Machen New Member

They already did this.
  6. Justaguy New Member

Careful what you ask for , if what we are seeing on Thornblade is an indication they will comepletly screw up what your asking for. The change they made isnt compatible with what ever progress you already had done.
  7. Tweakfour17 Augur

Do you mean the lucid shards that are dropping that look like rings? They've acknowledged those are the incorrect item and are planning to fix them (in a hot fix hopefully today)
  8. Eldrian Augur

I am curious what revamp would you want? These items are already easily obtained by even the most casual player. I honestly would like to know what you think should be changed.
  9. Iyacc Augur

Our guild is an AoC/scheduled raid/casual guild and we still typically get into and clear Anguish during the second week.

Signets in general are fairly easy to farm for a raid force, even with 20+ other raid forces doing the same thing.