Returning

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by oldschoolCannon, Oct 23, 2012.

1. oldschoolCannon New Member

;) Hi everyone...
    I played from '99 - '03 on MithMar / Drinal Servers. Back in the days of Dial-up Internet. I had a Cannon / Wizard and was a member of " MystRiders Guild". Regretably I had to give EQ up due to raising a family, and the fact I grew tired of constantly upgrading my PC to play...
    I've tried other games along the way"except w.o.w"; and found myself reminiscing of the "good 'ol days in EQ"..but I guess in the end..we all come back to experience the magic again...

Alot sure has changed since I've been away! Does'nt seem to be to hard to figure out though.
    I've read that there is a more mature crowd here now, which is a good thing. Looking forward to making new acquaintances and possiblly finding old friends. I'm trying to talk some other old school players into coming back, and possibly some new ones who have never experienced EQ or W.o.W. As of right now, I'm undecided as to which server to go to. Any is fine I guess, but would prefer a more social server, no pvp stuff.

So, starting over again...TRAIN !!!!

~Kutty
    Race / Class / Server .. Undecided
    Formerly
    Orulen .. 65 Wiz
    MithMar / Drinal server
    Guild .. MystRiders
  2. silverfox New Member

I came back about a month ago, and ditched my old toons on an older server to try out Vox, the newest sever. It seems to be a pretty active server, though that comes with it's ups and downs. I've run into power-levellers in the hot zones who don't seem to care that they are killing quest mobs and it is a bit off-putting. Otherwise I see people quite a bit and the chat channels are very helpful.
  3. oldschoolCannon New Member

Thx fox for the heads up, appreciate the info.