Returning

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Pontos, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Pontos New Member

Hey everyone just looking for a little info. I used to play during the time frame of Omens until RoF. I mained a Bard on Povar.

Anyways I am looking to come back but completely stumped as to what I want to play. I know I don't want to play a caster, monk, ranger, or healer. I know I don't have interest in them at the moment but I have played many throughout the years. Although I will say I would do a necro again, but if I am not mistaken there are plenty. I prefer a class that is not as popular. I like challenges as well. I have been thinking about the zerker or rogue. Or tanking.

But what is the current state of classes. As in which will make it easier to get into groups or raids (need and demand). Ie. Rogues aren't bad just there are better choices. I am open to any class except casters. I would also play a bard again but really only if it was always in demand, but I am leaning more melee dps/tank/BL. Any help and insight is appreciated.

One more thing, as I am starting over again what would be a good server to start or one that has a higher population.

Thanks
  2. Grove Augur

How about a Beastlord? I have seen some great power in this player duo.

Suggest server: Bristlebane
  3. Garmr Augur

Miragul TLP just started in RoF if you want to pick up where you left off. Rogues arent a ton of and zerkers are even rarer. Wouldnt go bard as a main myself as it seems everyone has a pocket bard. Beastlord is good too but theres a ton of them. Population is low but the server is a good time