Returning... yet again...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Thraxin Goodbrew, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Thraxin Goodbrew New Member

Ok so I started originally way back a few months after launch and I've quit and restarted several times. As a result of being away and plenty of added content during that time I'm unsure which expansion to start with post 70 to build my gear sets to prepare them properly.

I've been 3 boxing with 3 mercs since I got back with a 91 shaman on the side for buffs/slows/heals. Started with 3 lvl 55's to get back into the swing of things, grinding xp and filling out defensive aa and dps related stuff. Didn't take long to get to 70 and have the aa I want/need, they're silver since I'm not sure I want to re-sub yet... Since I haven't played a lot of the content other than a high lvl friend running me through a series of quests starting in Greenscale hills with a group of his twinks and my main in HoT through to some stuff in RoF I prefer still to play instead of create a Heroic for cash.

I'd like to hear some of what others do post 70 to help build and prepare toons for HoT and beyond w/o going the Heroic route.

I'm mostly interested in places I can box since I can't guarantee I won't be randomly interrupted causing a wipe and I'd rather not have anyone else screwed by my RL inconveniences heh.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Around 70 I like to take my boxes to Arcstone, (guild port) nice exp, nice quests for some ok armor for that level and not very populated so you can "own the zone". Plenty of room if someone else does show up. Go to Alla to see all the quests for the armor and other goodies - nice ring etc. Since this once/is/might be again a "hot zone" then a nice hot zone aug will drop and most of the armor etc in this zone is not prestige so good for free or silver accounts.

Next up would be the farm in dragonscale hills (guild port) but your real experience here comes from doing the kill crows, kill scarecrows and kill beetle quest given by short guy on the hill at the tents right above the farm.

I sometimes will do the dailys given out by Franklin Teek in pok - get all you can at one time - usually I get the 2 under my level, then my level and maybe the one higher if I can and if I like the zone.

If you don't have a porter or a guild don't forget this quest: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=8451

Have fun cause these are the hard levels now.