Returning to EQ , forgot what's what...

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Hilo, May 17, 2020.

1. Hilo Journeyman

Howdy , I'm finally back playing again after about 5 years. I have a level 105 warrior with about 7000 AAs. I've totally forgotten how to play him :(

I had hundreds of refunded AAs , could someone please tell me what they could have possibly been from or where I can check out a list of changes that have happened over the last 1/2 decade?

I remember an ability or AA that I could pull a ton of mobs with and run them back to my group to be CCd , if I was facing them all I wouldn't take any damage or very little , it had a reuse timer around 5 to 10 minutes. Is that gone , or what is it called? The descriptions don't seem right on anything I look at.
  2. Szilent Augur

Flash of Anger has a 90s reuse
  3. Filter Augur

Welcome back! Everyone likes to see players come back to the game and will go out of their way to help. IF you need something, you should put your character name and server so we can see you running around and say hello. You could look at the game notes on the forums here to see what changes were made on warriors during your time away. These are boring reads but they do help. You can ask specific questions if you like rather than "hey whats new" after you've done some research first. You will get MUCH MUCH better results.

Has a 90 sec reuse if you have all ranks of it but longer if not. I'm not in game and I can't remember for certain.