Returning sk

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Kunshada, May 18, 2019.

1. Kunshada Journeyman

Just wondering if any of my wigs are still current or if they all need to be replaced at this point. Talking about my ac airs not so much the focus wigs, if anyone could take a sec and check out my magelo I would appreciate it. I can research a new list just wondering if any of them are still relevant lmao
  2. Kunshada Journeyman

44 views zero replies. Guess that means my subs are screwed lol
  3. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

I'm not sure what you mean about "wigs" and "airs", and I'm not sure how they affect your subs. If you are referring to your gear, it looks fine for EoK content (seemingly where you left off) until you finish that, but you would likely have a very difficult time in the latest expansion.

There are very few items that maintain value from one expansion to the next, so you can always count on needing to replace most of your gear with each expansion. Your Stone Tear is the only item I think you might not replace quickly.
  4. Kunshada Journeyman

Wigs, airs and subs were all suppose to say augs. Didn’t catch autocorrect :/
  5. Kolani Augur

The only 7/8 you have that I'm still using at 110 is the Glittering Amber Fragment and Hero's Calling, but HC goes straight to Range and only to there..
  6. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

It seems like to me you will be like everyone else at your equipment level with EOK content. You will be in FM grinding until you get AA's, levels, etc. You're 106 get some ROS TS armor.
  7. Kunshada Journeyman

I have been boxing Sarnak in OT so far and have full set of conflag waiting for sk including augs and just vis waiting on shm lol