Returning Player

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Heelzor, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Heelzor New Member

I have decided to come back after a few years break from the game. I am debating which of the servers I should go to. I have played on many over my years. I do not find the TLP servers to honestly be much fun as that part of the game was not as enjoyable, for me. I would like to play on a live server. I can solo but I really enjoyed when I played with a group, instead of having to get spread thin over multiple chars. I have been debating which server to go onto and I have multiple characters on FV but never seem to be able to find much of a group there even after being in multiple guilds. Honestly, I am not opposed to re-rolling, as the characters that are on FV are stuck there, but don't want to take the time to invest on a server that won't have a very frequent population. One of the downfalls I tend to find is that most of the people on the live servers are all maxed out and tend to just log in for raids. Does this seem very constant throughout all the live servers? If you were to suggest a server to re-roll on, which would it be?
  2. DillyBar Augur

Ya, most log in for raids and only group with guildies and friends.
  3. HotDiggity New Member

Bristlebane is pretty well populated; there are guilds with a wide range of player levels as well as those for high levels and raiding as well. The Dark Reign is an active casual guild that doesn't raid and takes players of all levels, and there are at least a couple others like that, as well as numerous small guilds. Pop a looking-for-guild out to general once you are out of tutorial, or just listen in PoK or general chat as some guilds regularly advertise.