Returning player

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Keepinmuh, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Keepinmuh New Member

So I have been absent since around 2014 and was looking to possibly return to the game, i was a notoriously known multiboxer on xegony server. my characters were Flurried(use to be Eman), Bluddie, Whutdahell, Keepinmuh. for some reason every character i use to play is there minus my bard Keepinmuh, ive contacted customer support and they say the character has never existed.... the items the bard had are at this point impossible to replace(time suck) has anyone else had this happen?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Are you playing your old account free right now? Cause if that is the case you are limited to 4 character slots. That might be one reason, he is still there you just cannot see him.

The ways to correct this are to buy a Doll of Character from the Loyalty merchant (and you have tons of loyalty tokens on that old account) and see if that pops him up or go all access which gives you base 8 slots. Of course you can add more slots to those also.

Now it might be the name is just a little off so if you have any old files on your computer from back then it might show his .ini with the right name.

And yes players have had characters disappear only to find out it was one letter off. Or a friend used the account and deleted him. I would not put much weight in what CS told you esp if they never mentioned the slot limit
  3. Lurikeen Journeyman

Double check to make sure you are logging into the correct server.
  4. Keepinmuh New Member

yea it was the correct server, and in contact with support they cannot find a record that the character ever existed on the servers.... guess thats where my eq career stops.
    Lurikeen likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

was this your bard? 90 woodelf on Xegony Keepinmuh Mygrooveon
    https://eq.magelo.com/profile/1938981

If its not then your possibly misremembering the name
  6. Keepinmuh New Member

yes this is my bard but i know he hit 95 at the very least because the rest of my crew is lvl 95