Returning player wondering what to expect...

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Ayrre, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Ayrre New Member

Hey guys, so here's the deal, i quit playing towards the end of the Plane of discord expansion, i've been thinking very strongly on coming back and playing again and was wondering what too expect coming back. Is there still a fairly strong player base where finding groups and what not shouldn't be to much of a hassle? will my veteran rewards still be available on my 6+ year old account? hows the new content? all that good stuff lol would prefer if someone who returned like i might be soon would answer these questions in comparison with how it used to be years back if Possible.
  2. Whim Augur

Welcome back!

I think lower level grouping leans more towards using mercs now, however Vox seems to be a common recommendation for a fairly new server with a larger spread in population of zones.

I myself am returning to FV, but there seems to be many options for the returning newbie like myself!
  3. Ayrre New Member

Thank you :) awesome ill have to check it out whenever this notoriously long everquest patcher finishes lol >.> i was actually planning on picking up on where i left off on my level 85 druid and my level 70 something enchanter so hoping i wont have to go thought much solo leveling. i'm really excited to play again, just really hoping i don't get on to disappointment. i've had such a high respect for this game from past experiences i'm afraid my poor childhood might be ruined if that happened
  4. Whim Augur

It has changed, but the majority of the true EQ style community is still here.