Returning Player seeking TLP Server Guild

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Fondant, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Fondant New Member

Hello

I last played Everquest more than ten years ago and have decided to return. Admittedly I did not get very far with the game back then, so I am for all intents and purposes a newbie. The main reason I have come back is that the Enchanter class really appeals to me, as I have always had a preference for crowd control characters, of which there are few in the more modern games. I am looking for a guild to join on one of the TLP servers (I would like to experience the content from as close to the beginning as possible) that wont mind a less experienced player joining and contributing. I would be grateful if anyone could offer any advice on this or better yet an invitation! Thanks.
  2. TichToch New Member

If you're looking for content as close to the beginning as possible you'll be looking at two servers:

There's a guild recruitment section on the forums and maybe you can find one that appeals to you for whichever server you decide on. Best of luck and happy hunting!
    Aradune
    • Launched: May 27, 2020
    • Latest Expansion: Ruins of Kunark
    • Ruleset: True-Box Timelocked Progression - New expansions unlock automatically every 12 weeks, and only one EverQuest client may be run per computer. No more than two boxes may be played on this server.
    • Experience: Progression (Faster than Classic, slower than Live)
    Rizlona
    • Launched: May 27, 2020
    • Latest Expansion: Ruins of Kunark
    • Ruleset: Timelocked Progression - New expansions unlock automatically every 12 weeks.
    • Experience: Progression (Faster than Classic, slower than Live)
  3. Fondant New Member

Thank you for the response, the servers you listed look appropriate and I will submit my guild related questions and applications in the guild recruitment section.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

A brand new TLP starts May 26.