Returning Player looking to start over with others.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Deathstroke, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Deathstroke Journeyman

Hey guys, as thread title says I'm looking for players that want to roll new characters on whatever server (advice welcome). I used to main a SK. Plan on doing the same with possibly a 3box combo of either shm,drui,wiz,mag depending on else wants to join me. Would be cool to have some regular people to play with from the start. Let me know!
  2. Fittirc New Member

Hey Deathstroke, I’ve been eyeing Firiona Vie for a server and was desperately trying to get my buddy to play with me, but to no avail. What are your play times? Do you use Discord?
  3. Yruc Augur

You didn't say if you using your old account or not. if you are great! if not, go through the process and recover your old account. It will help on the live servers so you can get veteran rewards.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217481518-How-do-I-recover-my-account-

Server advice - take with a grain of salt.

Silver / Free to play - Friona Vie or Xegony - both servers have guilds to help new / returning players
    Paid account - Agnarr / Phinigel - Friona Vie or Xegony

The TLP servers -

Agnarr (this is where I currently play)- while limited shelf life (only going to LDoN expansion) currently has the highest low level population. Not to difficult to get a group at all levels 1-60. Once server reaches shelf life (hopefully can transfer characters off to live or join the next TLP server / back to a live server with your friends you've made).

Phinigel - will eventually have all expansions and be just like live. Currently on Dragons of Norrath expansion. There is some low level characters but it is beginning to thin out.
  4. Deathstroke Journeyman

Sorry for late response. Based on advise I'm thinking firiona Vie or Xegony. If i decide to pay to play I think I would go with Phinigel. Anyways my playtimes can range anywhere from 4-11pm Eastern time. If that works with you let's get it started! Get your buddy too! Never used discord but I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.
  5. Deathstroke Journeyman

Thanks for the advice mate! I've gotten one of my accounts back so far.
    Yruc likes this.
  6. Dortor New Member

If you're still set on being a tank, at the higher levels, you're going to have problems with not buying a subscription.
  7. Morby Slacker

I would be up for joining but as I am a brit I ain't too sure on the time but if it is between 5-1 gmt I would be interested though right now I'm only looking at a free server so any tlp is out the window for me.
  8. Deathstroke Journeyman

Hey Morby. You're 5 hours ahead of eastern time, but looks like 2-4 hours of overlap between our playing times so should be good!
  9. Evaly New Member

Hi guys,

If you are looking for one more, I would like to join. I am a returning player as well and my friends no longer play. I mostly play between 6pm-10pm Eastern and still have access to my old account, but wouldn't mind starting over. Let me know :)
  10. Deathstroke Journeyman

Update. Started with a friend on Vox Server. Still has some low level population and having a good time so far! My in game name is Shennron so you can message me there or reply here still to get a hold me.
  11. Deathstroke Journeyman

Hey Evaly, just started on Vox the other day. We're around level 40ish now, but would love to have you join in if you can.
  12. Fittirc New Member

I'm really glad I came back to check out this thread. I'd love to join ya guys if you'll have me. What classes are you two running? Trying to figure out what to play to compliment the group.
  13. Deathstroke Journeyman

I made a couple toons but I plan on Maining a SK. And my friend necro.
  14. Fittirc New Member

Thinking wizard, enchanter, or mage. Or possibly box Wizard/Enchanter. Any opinions?
  15. Deathstroke Journeyman

Any classes you enjoy playing are fine. I'm boxing SK/Wiz/Mag but will always drop off a box for real people.