Returning player looking for gear advice.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Coastnecro, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Coastnecro New Member

So we I’m not really sure if this is the right place, but my brother and I have recently returned to EQ (as we all seem to do) and have started new chars on Vox in order to re-learn how to play. We quickly out grew our tutorial gear and have replaced pieces of gear that we have found as we are leveling. My quest is we are now nearing lvl 70 and our gear needs some serious upgrades as we do still have some tutorial gear. So between levels 70-80 what are our gear options or even 80-85 as a duo Bst and a Necro. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated as we don’t have the plat to buy full defiant or even last I checked a full set wasn’t even in the bazaar.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The reason there isn't much defiant in baz is because it is such a common drop. Do the dailys from Franklin Teek in POK and that will get you a cloak, belt and one other piece for the level of the daily. So if your level 68 you can do the dailys for 60-65-70 or lower and get those levels of armor. Those are all good exp and there are nice hot zone augs in each zone to round out your armor. Also I would be checking into your epics. Most are long but you might pick up goodies along the way. You should also read up on this http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:House_of_Thule_Armor_Guide is good level 80 stuff and if you can find the templates in the baz then your halfway there. Good fighting in Freerot and lots of those needed orb thingys drop.
    Tucoh likes this.
  3. CM99games Journeyman

Since you are close to or past level 75, you should definitely do this quest. The Experience reward for doing the first two parts is already worth it, but if you can complete the final part you'll be able to buy armor and augs that will last you till level 105.