Returning player - best live server?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Psykotik, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Psykotik New Member

Just looking for some opinions on what the best live servers are to play on currently. FV is tempting, for the large population and ability to buy most things. Though the selling isn't huge for me, as I would never buy a bunch of kronos and raid gear myself anyway. I would like to participate in raiding at some point, but am in no rush and don't know when or if I will get there. I do have some concerns about FV in that regard as I can see where the free loot selling could foster a situation where having the gear in the first place could be a requirement. I would much rather make friends, do the content, and work my way through progression. Rather than spending months farming plat just to apply. Any suggestions?
  2. mattie diesel Journeyman

Bristlebane and Cazic are good, quite healthy modern live servers.
  3. SunDrake Augur

I started on Bristlebane yesterday and am thus far pleased. Most of my play time is on Coirnav, but I just wanted to experience some of the non-raid content prior to 2022, so had been looking into options. Settled on Bristlebane. Feel free to message me if you start here, wouldn't mind having a partner to level with.