Returning Player Anniversary Must Do's

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fateseer Noggle, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Fateseer Noggle New Member

Returning player just trying to figure which anniversary tasks are must do's, and which items/rewards are must haves. Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.
  2. Fohpo Augur

Depending on class, the trophies (Rallos helm and tent) are both really strong, the Extruded Black Pearl, Horn of Unity, couple of augs are decent even today, various clickies. Check out Fanra's wiki page and look under the Anniversary events for specifics.
    Sissruukk likes this.
  3. Fateseer Noggle New Member

Guess I could have mentioned classes lol. Mostly playing my 100 zerker, shaman, and ranger. Ty for the info.
  4. Gana Augur

I think the 5th or 6th anniversary is a 10 dose 100% xp potion if you have not done it already.
  5. Sissruukk Rogue One

I noticed you left out rogue, because everyone has to have a rogue, especially a dwarf one.
    Fateseer Noggle likes this.
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

7. Fateseer Noggle New Member

Ha, I actually have a dwarf rogue from wayyyy back loved pvping on tallon zek with him.

So far I've done the drunkards Stein for pok port. Any other good/must have clicked or illusion items? Someone in game mentioned food and waster clickies but can't seem to find em.
  8. Sissruukk Rogue One

HA! Who was your rogue on TZ? Mine was Hakahairball / Hakkin.
  9. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Bigger Belt of the River and Wee'er Harvester are the food/drink clickies. They summon stat/food drink, not the best stats but not bad for an unlimited free supply. There's a shrink ring from one of the missions, not sure which that was. As others have said, the Horn of Unity and Bottled Essence of Vox are decent.
  10. Karthanon Augur

At work so can't login at the moment - are all the Anniversary quests up and running (from 5th year to now)? I had checked the day they went live, and stuff from 5th to 12th (I think) I couldn't get when requesting.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore