Returning Player - 60 Enchanter - Drinal

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Athgar, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Athgar New Member

Hello,

I played from release through PoP and then left. I had a 65 Enchanter, 65 Paladin, and 65 Cleric on Drinal, but alas those accounts and characters are long gone since I can't remember the e-mails I created them under. I've recently returned and elected to level up again to re-familiarize myself with the game.

I'm looking for a casual guild with some raiding to join now so that I can be familiar with everyone once I finish leveling and can join in the fun. If anyone has suggestions on guilds or points of contact that might fit that bill, then please let me know.

Thanks for looking and any help you might be able to give.
  2. Athgar New Member

Went up to 65 and took an advancement to heroic, so level 85 now.

Are guilds just not interested in anyone under 105-110?
  3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Hi there. Drinal is a pretty quiet server. There are a few casual guilds around, and 3-4 raiding guilds total.

For guilds that raid your options are Crimson Tempest (high end, not sure if they have a casual option or not), Undivided Faith (middle tier raiding, we go slow but usually finish everything in era/have no attendance reqs), and Celestial Navigators (family ish raiding, usually a mix of current expansion and prior one).

Most raiding guilds aren’t likely to tag you unless you’re at least a good bit higher level than heroic, and most of the 3 above you’d probably be subject to the “are we open to this class” question.

Shoot me a tell in the evening happy to give you a low down and some tips, may have some plat/starter gear/spells, too. Of the 3 above CN is probably your best bet but I can’t really speak for them obviously. Can say they have some very nice people though.

Long story short is you’re going to need to get your toon levels/aa/group gear at the very least before most would consider having you raid.
  4. Jareke Journeyman

Listen to Sheex. He knows his stuff ;)