Returning paladin

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fuzzbuttle, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Fuzzbuttle Journeyman

Hello, needing some help from someone please returning lvl 73 paladin with only 207 aa's.
    needing to know where would be the best spot to go lvl now and aa grind. anyone who could help pleese feel free to reply. also noticed the new forums so if i posted in wrong area i apologize in advance thanks! ;)
  2. jarsh92 Elder

Sunderock and Direwind would probably be a good place for you to start. Both are hot zones so you will get good exp. I know Direwind has some undead mob camps which you might find useful, but direwind is harder mobs than Sunderock.

Let us know you character name and server and maybe someone will group up with ya.
  3. Elricvonclief Augur

Welcome back!

I'd suggest Ruins of Ilsallin (sp). Undead mobs near the entrance make it the favorite zone for paladins around your level. Another option would be undead murkgliders in WoS.
  4. Abazzagorath Augur

Ruins of Illslan if you can handle it, but with low aa count it might be a little rough. If you can't handle RoI, do Direwind first. You'll want to get slay undead maxed and level 75, then stay there awhile doing AA. Once you can handle RoI, you'll want to stay there until level 87, at which point you'll want to move to Hills of Shade. Make sure you're gear and aa let you handle HoS decently before leveling up to 87.

You can then technically go to 95 in HoS (can go up to 92 or so in Frostcrypt, if you prefer). When your gear is good enough, you can move to the undead in Feerott, then onto grouping in VoA.

Join serverwide.paladins:paladins channel and you can ask whatever questions you need.
  5. Cloudia Augur

Lvl 73 so been gone a while now, be sure you pick up a friend in pok to help you out AKA merc healer.
    These are NPCs you can hire to help you in solo/group content, they aren't as bright as a real player but as long as you pay them they don't generally go afk at bad times or have to leave because an ex dropped in unexpecedly.
  6. Abazzagorath Augur

He'll want a merc for buffs or working on quests, but the last thing he wants to do as a paladin at that level is to use a merc. It will just suck his experience dry without generating any real benefit.
  7. Fuzzbuttle Journeyman

hey all thanks for all the info in the replies, yea ive used mercs lol i have not been gone that long i staryed for a few months but back to stay this time, although i do notice with a merc i get like zilch experience... i think maybe ill lay off of the merc for a while try and just solo the mobs see if the xp gets any better... aa xp is good currently running a 50/50 split as far as experience / aa's go . but thanks again for info!