Return to Glory - Test server Progression Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Jubaii, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Jubaii Elder

Greetings and Salutations! Return to Glory is a progression guild on the Test Server, and we are looking for more folks to fill our ranks. We were previously known as Philanthrophy and reformed under the name of Return to Glory. The name signifies what we are looking to accomplish as we pillage and plunder the Raid targets across Norrath! If you are interested to see how we do things and maybe join us please take a look at our website (http://returntoglory.guildlaunch.com) and feel free to contact me in game for any further questions or concerns.

Ghirardelli 60th Level Cleric
    Jubaii 60th Level Shaman
  2. Jubaii Elder

BUMP! We will be starting Luclin next week, so please check us up and put an application on the website if you are interested! Hope to see you in game

Ghirardelli 60th level Cleric
  3. SildNo2 New Member

I can see no mention of the times and days you raid on your website.
  4. Jubaii Elder

Our raid days are Tuesday and Saturday at 8pm CST. We also have many mobile raids during the other off days for targets of opportunity. Hope this answers your question.

5. Jubaii Elder

BUMP! We start Luclin Saturday. If you would like to join us, fill out an app and find an officer in game if you have any further questions or concerns. Hope to see you in game!
  6. Jubaii Elder

Looking to fill out our raid force. Please check out the website and join us in Luclin. If you have any questions please find me or an officer in game. Hope to see you in game!

7. gordoncole New Member

was considering looking into this guild... however was wondering why you have a 70 druid running around with the tag? was the only person not /role that i have seen.
  8. Jubaii Elder

There are higher levels in the guild for people to mess around with during downtime. It is fairly easy to get maxed out at level 60. People have higher levels to go play on or it could have been a tracker to scout. Hope to see you in game!

9. Symbius Augur

I know I just began in the guild and I copied over a character, de-leveled down to only a few % into 60, but it only took a couple hours of camping an item and I was already closing in on 63 again.

Test server xp moves so incredibly fast and it only takes 200 - 300 aa to max out characters.

From my experience though they certainly adhere to strict rules when it comes to raids, which in the end is all that really matters if you want to experience the old content that you may want to revisit or see for the first time in era appropriate gear and level.

Plus it is kind of fun killing yourself over and over again to keep those levels intact come raid time.
  10. gordoncole New Member

Ok that makes sense. Just was a little thrown off with an entire guild /role when there is no guilds that I know of on test hitting your targets (unless there are griefers and that I can see)

Thinking of trying something I have never done... might try something along the lines of enchanter.
  11. Bellasaris New Member

Yeah the majority of us have higher level toons because of sheer bordom or not wanting to pass the level cap too far. Its no big deal. This is by no means a "by the book" progression guild, I don't see how it could be since we aren't on a progression server that's fresh and new. Our website on the front says "progression our way", a lot of folks seem to like it and we don't see a lot of turnover. Folks are havin' fun that's all that matters to us. Damnit, now I want an apple turnover from down the street.

Bellasaris
    Recruitment Officer for Return to Glory
  12. Jubaii Elder

LOL @ a guild griefing us. Try just a level 100 doing it. Its the nature of the beast for any server though not just test. People will do what they want regardless. Can't wait for instanced zones! :)
  13. Jubaii Elder

Looking to fill out our raiding force for Luclin raids. We are moving through SoL and would love to have any new or returning players that would be interested. Please find me in game or check out the website. Hope to see you in game!

14. Jubaii Elder

Always looking for new members to fill out our ranks. If you are interested please check out the website and send me a PM, or find me in game and I will answer any questions you may have. Hope to see you in game.

15. Jubaii Elder

Greetings! We are still recruiting and right now we need:

Shaman
    Druid
    Necro
    Ench

Please check out our website at Http://returntoglory.guildlaunch.com for more information. Hope to see you in game!

16. Jubaii Elder

BUMP! We broke into VT on Saturday! We are looking for new and returning players looking to progress through Everquest. If you are interested, please find me in game or check out the website for more information. Hope to see you in game!

17. Sebli Journeyman

I was checking into your guild but there is no info.. What nights do you raid ? Can we be casual raiders? What Raid system do you use for loots ? That kind of info ... a few people I know are looking into joining you guys but we cant find no info ?
  18. Jubaii Elder

Greetings! I updated the website to show some of this info. It is under the Welcome to Return to Glory forum. We raid Tuesdays and Saturdays at 8pm CST. End time is varied. You can be casual raiders, but if you are online during a raid, you should be with the raid. We run loot council for loot distribution. If you have any more questions please find me in game or send me a PM on the website. Hope to see you in game!

19. Jubaii Elder

Greetings! We are still actively recruiting for Shadows of Luclin raids, but we are soon to open Planes of Power. We recently killed Emperor Ssraeshza and are looking for blood in Vex Thall. If you are a new or returning player looking to have fun and slay Norrathian creatures then please check out our website. Post any questions, find me in game, or PM me on the website. We hope to see you in game!!

20. Jubaii Elder

Planes of Power is unlocked and our first PoP raid was a huge success. Terris Thule, MB, and Grummus felt the wrath of our blades. We are still looking for active and dedicated players that are looking to enjoy past content. If you are interested or looking to have some fun please check out our website and please feel free to PM any questions you may have. Hope to see you in game!

Ghirardelli 65th Level Cleric