Resurrection Loads to Different Pick

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Draygon, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Draygon New Member

This is something which I have noticed happening recently (so perhaps related to recent patch). When a player accepts a resurrection and they have already respawned to their bind spot, they can load to a different pick.

Specifics:
    1) Zone observed: Muramite Proving Grounds (September 22 approx 12:00 am and1:30 am EDT).
    2) Resurrected a random player who had died and he loaded into a different pick from where he died.
    3) Resurrected a group member and he loaded into a different pick (and died again to a mob which was not present in original pick).
    4) Resurrected player loads to the same location where they were resurrected, just not the same pick.
    5) Resurrected player respawned at bind spot prior to resurrection.
    Protagonist, Yinla and niente like this.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

The only time I have seen this is when the zone collapses and is about to merge into another instance.
  3. Protagonist Tank

I've seen this too. The resurrected person moves to the point of the corpse, but in their current pick - not the pick with the corpse in it.
  4. Piflet New Member

Had a similar issue with campfires dumping me into the wrong pick, specifically in ToFS, would show up at campfire location just wrong pick
  5. Stix Man Elder

Some of these are most likely because of someone loading into a pick within 5 minutes of accepting the rez. If someones /pick timer is down and they get rezzed, I imagine it will put them in the main pick.

If that isn't the case, and the pick hadn't started closing when rezed, then definitely a bug. But, I have seen this happen, for the above reasons, often.

There usually has to be a reason or else a bunch of people would have this happen normally.