Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tuhwin, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Vaeeldar Augur

NO evidence on 2d2? Ngreth directly said it in this thread - in fact he pointed that out to being the issue around 4%. Either way the change is in play and you can get plenty of ores on mission or named. You have a shot of getting an ore every hour now instead of 4 off trash. It’s not horrible it’s not great it’s an option.
  2. Lonewolff New Member

I have 11 paid accounts with about 20 toons to gear out. At current drop rates, that is just not going to happen with needing about 30+ ore per toon to gear them out. Restless Ore drop rate in the CoV expansion now is like a "Ghost Town" without tumble weeds. Days of killing 20+ named and countless trash mobs resulted in 1 Ore. I can't do the HA's with the chest drops alone and trying to find someone to do them with that doesn't won't 300 to 500K per mission is pretty much LFGF - Looking for Group Forever. Just food for thought that if you could see fit to find a happy medium on the drop rate, it would be much appreciated. At this rate I will not be able to gear out my toons before the next expansion. Thank you and God bless ...stay safe and healthy.
  3. Lonewolff New Member

Changing from 4% to a 1/4% does not seem fair and especially for the group box player such as myself. I have 11 paid accounts with about 20 toons to gear out. At current drop rates, that is just not going to happen with needing about 30+ ore per toon to gear them out. Restless Ore drop rate in the CoV expansion now is like a "Ghost Town" without tumble weeds. Days of killing 20+ named and countless trash mobs resulted in 1 Ore. I can't do the HA's with the chest drops alone and trying to find someone to do them with that doesn't won't 300 to 500K per mission is pretty much LFGF - Looking for Group Forever. Just food for thought that if you could see fit to find a happy medium on the drop rate, it would be much appreciated. At this rate I will not be able to gear out my toons before the next expansion. Thank you and God bless ...stay safe and healthy.
  4. Lonewolff New Member

Changing from 4% to a 1/4% does not seem fair and especially for the group box player such as myself. I have 11 paid accounts with about 20 toons to gear out. At current drop rates, that is just not going to happen with needing about 30+ ore per toon to gear them out. Restless Ore drop rate in the CoV expansion now is like a "Ghost Town" without tumble weeds. Days of killing 20+ named and countless trash mobs resulted in 1 Ore. I can't do the HA's with the chest drops alone and trying to find someone to do them with that doesn't won't 300 to 500K per mission is pretty much LFGF - Looking for Group Forever. Just food for thought that if you could see fit to find a happy medium on the drop rate, it would be much appreciated. At this rate I will not be able to gear out my toons before the next expansion. Thank you and God bless ...stay safe and healthy.
  5. Lonewolff New Member

Changing from 4% to a .25% does not seem fair and especially for the group box player such as myself it went from a fun drop rate that didn't make it so hard for part time group players ...to virtually no drops unless you can run the HA's which I can't box. I have 11 paid accounts with about 20 toons to gear out. At current drop rates, that is just not going to happen with needing about 30+ ore per toon to gear them out. Restless Ore drop rate in the CoV expansion now is like a "Ghost Town" without tumble weeds. Days of killing 20+ named and countless trash mobs resulted in 1 Ore. I can't do the HA's with the chest drops alone and trying to find someone to do them with that doesn't won't 300 to 500K per mission is pretty much LFGF - Looking for Group Forever. Just food for thought that if you could see fit to find a happy medium on the drop rate, it would be much appreciated. At this rate I will not be able to gear out my toons before the next expansion. Thank you and God bless ...stay safe and healthy.
  6. Lonewolff New Member

I hear what you are saying brother! It went from fun and being able to gear up my box group so that I stood a chance against these heavy hitting new expansions to spending days looking for a ore drop when 30+ is needed to gear out each toon. This makes it impossible for a player like me to have any chance of getting T3 group gear and about a betting +5000 underdog of ever gearing out my 15 plus toons on my 11 paid accounts. I hate to say this, but it seems like the people making the changes are probably raiders and do not "SEEM" to care about the little guy. Turned something fun in a time where this is no fun in this world into just another in the armor of the deplorable Walmart shoppers.
  7. Lonewolff New Member

I hear what you are saying brother! It went from fun and being able to gear up my box group so that I stood a chance against these heavy hitting new expansions to spending days looking for a ore drop when 30+ is needed to gear out each toon. This makes it impossible for a player like me to have any chance of getting T3 group gear and about a betting +5000 underdog of ever gearing out my 15 plus toons on my 11 paid accounts. I hate to say this, but it seems like the people making the changes are probably raiders and do not "SEEM" to care about the little guy. Turned something fun in a time where this is no fun in this world into just another in the armor of the deplorable Walmart shoppers.
  8. Orcen Elder

So results of this change to 0.25%. Odds are 1 in 400. Killed maybe 600 dragon model mobs since patch, zero 0re. As I thiought 0.25% = 0.0025 chance.. might as well be zero, because that is what it is now.
    Now I know you added it to nameds. But, not only can nameds be a little rare popping sometimes, but we killed 10 and got one ore. This is not working out. A group of six doesnt stand a chance with these kind of odds.. Is worse now that it was in ToV and that is not very good at all.
    Ok they were dropping too often, but why make it zero. Really takes the fun out of trying to get anything done.
    Please re-think this and fix it. It IS broken.
    Fenthen and Barton like this.
  9. mordsith Journeyman

So the ores from trash were set to 1% but were somehow dropping at 4% so ngreth is changing it to .25% that doesnt make any sense.

Andarriel” Its just written confusingly. Dont think so hard and the answer will be plain

Hmm I thought Nygreth changed two parameters, not just one. If he had just changed the 1% to 1/4% it would have been a 1/4 (divide by 4) change, but given he fixed the other parameter it is a 1/16 change. I havent seen an crystalized drop since he made the change...
  10. mordsith Journeyman

Hmm could the drop rate at least be raised on the names?

Thanks,
    Nennius likes this.
  11. Nennius Curmudgeon

I would like this, but given the fact that it dropped so frequently at first it doesn't seem too likely. Still...