Restarted client to fix agent count

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hegsheoshed, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Hegsheoshed Augur

- If you change filters while selecting an agent for an Overseer quest, it will now properly update the selected agent highlighting and count.
    - If you are unable to start an Overseer quest, you will now receive a message in the chat window stating such.
    - Addressed an issue that could cause the agent count when assigning agents to a quest.

I just tried to start Elf gone Wild with the Dark Elf Courier and Tunarian Scout. It would not start. Got the message to try again. Zone and zoned. Changed the Dark Elf Courier to Dwigus and it started fine.

Started looking at the Dark Elf Courier on the agents tab vs the number showing while setting up a conversion quest. Two showing on the agents tab and four showing in the conversion window! Zoned a few more times and it still didn't fix the count so I restarted the client on that account.

So even if I had been doing a conversion I would have caught that. Having been burned before I now check both tabs and the count on the stats tab whenever I do conversions.

I get a bit touchy when I lose all of a certain agent and now it even stops a mission from being started.

Anyway...
  2. Hegsheoshed Augur

Now I have had this happen again on this account. Level 1 common recovery Banished recovery Four Faerie Royal Guards showing on the agents tab, 4 Faerie Royal Guards showing in the selection for the quest, one Faerie Royal Guard is actually already on a quest so the count is off. Zoned a couple times, no change to the count to the agent showing in the quest selection panel, camped and re entered game from character select and still no change. I had to restart the client again and the count showed correct to start the quest.