Resplendent Temple daily task

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by legeon, Apr 7, 2018.

1. legeon New Member

Is there a chance to get this changed to make it more in line with some of the other 95 daily tasks. I would imagine it to be a fairly simple fix to make the task update on any selyrah or goral kill rather than restrict it to specifically 'a grove selyrah' or 'a grove goral'. Both have fixed spawn types in the 'colorful selyrah' and 'hostile goral' sections. But would also allow for people to hunt the task in other areas should said areas be camped.

Thanks
  2. 22wplkj Lorekeeper

I liked the selection they had on this quest last week. It was kill a diseased goral, hopper or selyrah.

If it is back to just kill a grove goral then that can be time consuming. I'm all for adding more creatures that count to the task.
  3. Jumbur Improved Familiar

For extra variety they could add a few mob-selections that forced you to go inside too, generic swinetor/alarans/zombies for example.

Its a big zone. :)
  4. legeon New Member

odd, ive never seen a variation of the hotzone tasks once they are set. pillars past couple times, first was hoppers, then turtles, and its the same task every day for the duration of the hotzone. Thing is those are set spawns, they are always up unless waiting on respawn. For the argath task they added an extra target with a dedicated respawn so that you wouldn't have people fighting over cyclones. I find it an odd choice of target as opposed to say aggressive alarans in other parts of the zone, but it works.
  5. foypofs New Member

i have been here a hour killing everything i can and managed to get one grove goral, this is stupid and guess going be one of those daily's i don't do anymore because its so horrible. i have limited and this makes the game so unfun
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

Not sure what part of the zone you're in, but if you zone in from Pillars, that garden area is self contained...about a dozen animal mobs or so. Even if no gorals (or whatever; no diseased though) are up, it only takes a few minutes to clear it and wait on the respawns. I very rarely have to clear it more than once to get the five mobs to pop...takes half an hour at most with bad re-pop luck.
  7. foypofs New Member

I am zoning in from erillion, city of bronze and working my way south killing everything all the way over to the valley of lunanyn zone on. then i come back to bronze and do it again looking for the grove gorals. your very lucky because they didn't spawn for me,
  8. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

I know you end up needing 5 and I feel your frustration on this one but I always found two of my spawns of the "grove" type that usually show up on the north side of the ravine west of the door into the castle.

Hope this helps.
  9. noclue Elder

wishful thinking:
    i'd like to see lvl 20-100 totally diff/new hot zones
  10. CrazyLarth Augur

the July patch should change the daily quests
  11. smash Augur

Not necessarily. The zones normally are there 2-3 months and when server restart it is random within a certain mobs, so might be same there is again.
  12. Boold Print New Member

god this tasks sucks soooooo bad