Resources: New "Traditional Box" Progression Server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mirlin, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Mirlin New Member

Guy, stop trying to recruit on this forum. There are lots of other guilds that would like to recruit for this server as well, but they are following the forum rules.

Posting random information just so you can plaster your guild recruitment links is not ok. Roshen moved your recruitment post to the appropriate area for a reason - take a hint.
  2. Finley Augur

While it does seem like a sneaky way to recruit no one is really compiling this information. If you google "Everquest News" everquest.com/news and allakhazam's news pages come up. Neither has any information about the new TLP. So while we have gotten real information from developers, it is difficult to find. If Radien is providing a valuable service to the community I think it's ok if he links to his website.

Mirlin, if you are also recruiting for the new server is there anything stopping you from putting a link to your guild's website in your signature? That would be helpful.
  3. Porygon Augur

While sneaky, I see nothing wrong with this post.
  4. lockjaws Augur

5. Finley Augur

Bumping for Frenzic
  6. jeskola pheerie

I'm not your buddy, guy!
  7. Vaclav Augur

I'm not your guy, buddy.
  8. Hateseeker Augur

“We have been listening to a lot of feedback and discussing some options so we are starting a plan for a special rules server for winter for those people looking for a different experience. We are working on the details, but it seems like a No Bot/No Box Progression server could be a lot of fun (and we might explore some other additions as well). It requires some coding to enforce a single client per computer, so winter seems likely for that release, after the upcoming Campaign.”

Funny, when all the feedback I ever see is that the 2-3 boxers aren't a problem, that it's the currently permitted third party programs, and so on. But I guess cherry picking a few voices out of the many works too.
  9. Tseroth Elder

Im not your buddy, pal.
  10. Vaclav Augur

They're fixing that aspect too.

Permachine limits do help if-when someone gets the third party programs around the protections though. (but I will miss the option of boxing easily myself)
  11. Jaxarale01 Augur

I think it is because we only see a very small amount of the feedback on these forums and Red etc... from emails and PMs etc I can tell you that I have been told that the forums are by far the least amount of feedback they get.
    (Funny thing is that the forums reflect much of the other feedback exactly however)

If we go by what we can see there are probably only a couple hundred "pro instancing" people... I can guarantee it took a ton more feedback than 200 people to get them to put in all the work they "claim" instancing will take.
  12. Pikallo Augur

Man, this joke. So fresh.
    Dreamcoil likes this.
  13. Lee81 Augur

All aboard!
  14. RandomStrategy Augur

Buddy Guy!? I LOVE THAT GUY!

Tseroth likes this.
  15. Tseroth Elder

Im not buddy guy, friend.