Resource for Players (Server/Guild Information)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Crystilla, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Crystilla Augur

I wanted to repeat my thread from the old forums (finally got around to reposting it here. Please note - the edit rules are no longer friendly here, so PM me if you have an addition/modification to make and based on what it is, I'll figure out how to update the thread.

LINK to Serverwide Progress Forums = http://www.elitegamerslounge.com/home/progress/

SERVERS WITH GUILDS SPECIFICALLY TARGETTING THE NEW/RETURNING PLAYERS

SERVERS WITH PACIFIC TIME BASED GUILDS

SERVERS WITH EUROPEAN PLAYER BASE

SERVERS WITH AUSTRALIAN PLAYER BASE
    • Bertox (Wreckers and a new starting up guild)

SERVERS WITH ASIAN PLAYER BASE
    • Erollisi Marr (Real Faith)
    • I know there's more, but what are they?

SERVERS WITH THE TOP 20 GUILDS SERVERWIDE (Specifically have Beaten the expansion or are in the end zone for VoA)

• Have beaten the expansion - Xegony, Antonious Bayle, Drinal, Povar, Luclin, Bertox, Bristlebane, Erollisi Marr
    • Are in the end zone - Rathe, Firionia Vie, Cazic Thule, Tunare

SERVERS WITH OPEN RAID FORCES/ALLIANCES

PVP SERVER

• Zek

SERVERS WITH ROLEPLAY GUILDS

SERVERS WITH PROGRESSION GUILDS

SPECIAL RULESET SERVERS

• Progression servers (Fippy and Vulak) - these start out at original EQ and then as requirements are met, each server can unlock the next expansion. Currently, they are voting to unlock PoP expansion (which had a level 65 cap).
    • Firiona Vie - This was traditionally called the roleplay server (though this may not be as popular as in the past). Free transfers are allowed to this server, almost all items are tradable (there is very little marked "no trade") and a few other benefits are also associated with the server. However, once you transfer on, you cannot transfer off as you can most other servers.
    • Zek - this is the PVP (player vs player) server.
    Eubedyen likes this.
  2. Grimthor's Staff New Member

I was really hoping this list didn't disappear! :D Do you think the Mods of this board will find it in their hearts to sticky it again? If not, I'm definitely marking this as a thread to keep bumping. (Maybe if bumped enough, they will sticky it. :p )

Also, I know you don't exactly have a category for this. But, I believe you can stick Grimthor's Distillery under the Servers with Role-Play Guilds on the FV server so you don't have to create yet another category. Although, Grimthor's Distillery is not a guild, it is a neutral role-play channel created by role-players for the RP community on FV that is not governed by any guild, organization, etc. You can decide how best to list us. :)

Our website addy is: grimthorsdistillery.org
    You can PM me or email me at GrimthorsStaff@gmail.com (since I'm not familiar with this boards PMing capabilities yet).

Thank you for transferring this valuable list over, Crystilla! I can't tell you how many times I've referred players to it. :)

Alimina "Ali"
  3. Sasenach Journeyman

4. RcalBard Apprentice

Update for Vox server. Protectors of Vox guild is recruiting new/returning players and also consist of all time zones.
  5. Leerah Augur

On Povar, Unholy Czars will help out anyone who can meet the age+IQ>160 requirement. Those three pop-up guilds you listed for Povar are gone now.
  6. Gladare Augur

I'd like to point out that The Silent Minority on The Rathe doesn't so much have a european player base as european raid times 3 days of the week and a US evening raid time 1 day of the week. We have about a dozen european players. The rest are Americans that prefer our raid times.
  7. Kenona Journeyman

Antonious Bayle ~ Raging Fury ~ www.Raging-Fury.org We are seeking some High RA players on AB. Our raid times are Sun 18.00-23.00 CET (9AM-2PM PST)and Mon-Thur 19.00-23.00 CET (10AM-2:30PM PST) Are you dedicated Raider and want to WIN EQ? Contact Kenona, Jarasil, Imrahil, Vmas or Illandra.
  8. Kieren New Member

Part Time Gang (Xegony Server) is looking for more members again! :) All classes & lvls!
  9. Revulsion Elder

Unitas Guild on Cazic Thule accepting new /returning players
    if you are on Cazic Thule give Revulsion / Legis an in game tell for info we also use the webpage
    at guildportal http://unitas.guildportal.com. although the webpage doesn't get used as much anymore best to just send anyone in Unitas a tell for info and invite to guild.
  10. Zogimer Journeyman

11. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

12. Mellifleur Augur

Bertoxx has a guild for returning players.

Mark of Redemption

Bertoxx seems to have open raids Fridays and Saturdays as well.
  13. frostfox Elder

please add Cirlce of prophets to the open team list as well as the targeting new players list. all our events are open.
  14. Zokaniz Master

15. Geezuz Lorekeeper

<Philanthrophy> long time multi gaming community starting here on Test Server LF new/returning players wanting to do progression starting with Classic
  16. Ganton Scholar

17. Nyta Lorekeeper

18. Olive Journeyman

19. Creative New Member

Rathe server <Mirth and Mayhem> recruiting all players. We are looking to build our numbers back to our glory raiding days. Contact any officer esp Ragefire or Creative.
  20. wenlaya Journeyman