<Resolute> a Phinigel Raiding Guild (Spouse-Friendly Schedule)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Rovell, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Rovell Elder

[IMG]

This whole TLP thing? It's very appealing because it allows us to rekindle that EQ magic we lived 15+ years ago... But let's face it, we're all grown up now and trying to balance work, family and EQ can be quite challenging. Enter Resolute! We consider ourselves to be one of the better options out there for ex-hardcore players that now need to prioritize balance while still seeking to recapture that EQ magic! Intrigued? Read on!

About <Resolute>

We started on Phinigel on Day 1 with a handful of individuals and have since grown into a tight-knit crew that moves mountains for its members all while kicking butt in-game.

Currently... We completed Demi-Plane and slayed Mayong Mistmoore on our second ever attempt (remember, we don't spend raid time on the Test Server practicing encounters) and have the expansion on farm.

Our Culture is... We're a great combination of efficient and effective on raids; we have to be in order to clear all the content we do in just two raid days. We're also the guild with the strict voicecom policy to keep chatter on official raids to a minimum. Unofficial raids are different, but on official raids it's pretty quiet on voice outside of raid leaders speaking.

Outside of raids, we're quite laid back and easy going. We're there for each other be it for helping with epics, helping level up and gear up a main swap, grinding AA's. We like to joke around, hang out and have fun on voice. We're a tight-knit crew but we're very welcoming to new members and help them feel at home quickly.

To learn more about Resolute's history, visit our website and click "Our History" for past accomplishments.

Our Raid Schedule (hint: very spouse-friendly)

Also from Day 1, one of our core founding principles was to be spouse-friendly. Thus, we don't raid officially on Fridays or Saturdays. Those are days reserved for the important things in life outside of EQ!

Officially, we do raid: Thursdays (8:30pm EST to midnight) and Sundays (6:00pm EST to midnight. At the start of a new expansion, we sometimes raid a few Tuesdays (8:30pm EST to midnight) for progression purposes.

Unofficially, we have a few other events over the course of the week that don't earn or count towards DKP/attendance such as our weekly Tuesday and Sunday raids of previous expansion content for fun/filling out gear and boxes. These raids are very laid-back and a great way to get free loot for mains and/or boxes.

What are we looking for?

Genuinely good people. Skilled yes, but good human beings first. Our culture is very important to us and we're looking for like-minded individuals who will move mountains for their guild mates.

Current Recruiting Needs: We have an immediate opening for a Bard, Berserker, Druid, Enchanter, Magician, Ranger and Rogue. We prefer our applicants to be experienced in their class of choice, to be well-geared and to have invested in their character's AA development. If you expect any guild to take you seriously, you have to demonstrate that you are serious about your own character's development as well. If you are new to the server and lack the AA's or gear, we have a Friend and Family rank where we incubate players and help them get caught up.

Check out our current class needs and recruiting information here.

Want to learn more?

Stop by our website at www.EQResolute.com to check us out. Catch one of our officers in-game and any of us would be happy to answer any questions you have about our guild and to explore if we'd be a good fit. Our leadership team is comprised of Rovell and Zlam (co-leaders) and Fdiine, Sera and Zanadar (officers).

See you in-game!

Updated 3/4/18 to add update list of needs.
  2. Rovell Elder

With VP on Thursdays, Resolute raids everything else on Sundays. Some encounters we do split-raid (36/36). Here's what our typical Sunday now looks like between 7pm ET and 11:30pm:

[IMG]
  3. Returnednoob New Member

Hello! I just started playing EQ again after 12 years! I bought the all access just to play on this server. I really would love to join your guild someday. For now I just have to find out how to get out of my starting area lol. My goal in this game is to join your ranks one day! I just want to say job well done on the website, it's the best I have seen for a guild! Well until I can get to the right level to join, have fun and see you soon I hope!
  4. Rovell Elder

Hi Returned,

We have a bunch of folks leveling alts, perhaps reach out to them and get to know us in groups.

"/who all resolute 0 50" and reach out to people.

Good luck and see you in game!
  5. Rovell Elder

<Resolute> now has openings for a bard, cleric, druid, monk, necromancer, ranger, rogue and a wizard.

Visit our website at http://eqresolute.com/forums/index.php?topic=116.0 for the most up-to-date list of our recruiting needs.

As always, feel free to catch one of our officers in game to discuss whether or not we might be a good mutual fit! See Juicebox, Malz, Sera, Fdiine, Highhealz, Kushiel, Rinyu or myself (Rovell).
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  6. Bolten_DA Augur

One of the beast guilds I've ever been in! Fast organized raids, great direction, and lots of fun! Plus I only flip off the computer monitor twice a raid! For me that's pretty good!
  7. Rovell Elder

We've got a healthy raid crew ready to tackle Velious in 2 weeks. We do have room in our raid force for a few more motivated, friendly and skilled players.

Visit our website at http://eqresolute.com/forums/index.php?topic=116.0 for the most up-to-date list of our recruiting needs.

As always, feel free to catch one of our officers in game to discuss whether or not we might be a good mutual fit! See Juicebox, Malz, Sera, Fdiine, Highhealz, Kushiel, Rinyu or myself (Rovell).
  8. Rovell Elder

[IMG]

Resolute is off to a great start in Velious. The only targets we haven't conquered yet but soon will are Vulak'Aerr, The 4 ST Warders (working on keying members) and Tunare (haven't gone into PoG yet but we will soon). Everything else has fallen to our raid force.

Interested in joining an active, healthy raid guild? Check us out online and/or talk to one of our officers in-game!
  9. Rovell Elder

[IMG]
    Resolute added Vulak'Aerr and the first 3 Warders of ST to our kill list on Sunday. We pushed our limits in Sleeper's Tomb and killed the warders with just 14 people. So far, we're the 3rd guild (1st set-schedule/non-batphone raid guild) to kill warders. Sound like something you'd like to be a part of? We're recruiting!

Warder #1:
    [IMG]

Warder #2:
    [IMG]

Warder #3:
    [IMG]

Interested in joining an active, healthy raid guild? Check us out online and/or talk to one of our officers in-game!
  10. Olerris#1 New Member

Good guild and raid times. Feels good to clear content without having to respond to batphones :)
  11. Rovell Elder

Resolute has officially cleared the Velious expansion in just 24 days. We're always on the lookout for great people.

Resolute clears ST 2.0
    [IMG]

Tunare met her match
    [IMG]
  12. Vowraith New Member

Applied a while back. No response yet. Grouped with some of your people and they seem cool so i went and tried signing up. I'm not 60 yet but i'm working hard on it if the servers would stay live. still interested.
  13. Rovell Elder

Hi Vowraith, go ahead and throw up a friends and family app, that way you can get tagged while leveling and you can get to know us and us you. When you hit 60, we'll start your formal app period.
  14. Trevalon Augur

Resolute is looking for a few people to fill up our ranks in Velious!

We are specifically looking for a few clerics, another warrior, and a few more DPS!

We pride ourselves on our efficiency and our ability to clear all major raiding targets in every expansion (so far!) on a compact schedule that allows us to focus on our real lives instead of raiding 4 or more nights a week.

If this sounds like something you want then we are always looking for new people to join us in killing Everquest content!

If you want more information look for an officer in game: Malz, Sera, Highbowz, Rinyu, Rovell, Kushiel, Fdiine, and Juicebox!
  15. Trevalon Augur

Bump for Resolute, Still looking for a few more good players. All classes are open at this time except Rangers and Sks (But we will always consider any exceptional Rangers/Sks).

We have also returned to our original founding ideas of a Raiding guild that works on efficiency and planning and we have moved back to raiding only 2 days a week and still killing all relevant Velious content.

If you are looking for a guild that completes all relevant raid content and does it in less than 9 hours of raiding a week in only 2 days, then look us up!

For those who like to raid more we do Optional non-official raids on Tuesday for free loots and fun but not for attendance and DKP purposes and you are never expected to make a Tuesday.

Lastly we also welcome Casual players as this is our original Charter. We have no attendance requirements and anyone can win any item on a raid as long as you have the DKP to bid. We believe this allows everyone to raid with us no matter how much they play and still receive rewards for their time spent.
  16. Rovell Elder

Well said~
  17. Trevalon Augur

Still looking for a few Clerics and some DPS (Wizards/Necros are both High Need)
  18. Ethereal Augur

I see Highhealz still hasn't put any underwear on...
    Rovell likes this.
  19. Rovell Elder

He never could find his underwear so he's actually playing a ranger named Highbowz now!
  20. Bourador New Member

Im making a paladin in a few days. Im a returning player from nearly a decade ago. Im hoping to join your guild as a casual while i level and maybe join you on raids. Ill be making my character this coming pay day. Hopefully see you guys soon