"Reset UI to Default"

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mayfaire, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Mayfaire Augur

That dang button is just too damn close to the "Enter World" button.

Yes, I am a klutz and I have hit it for the 3rd time this week.

FML. :mad:
    Iila likes this.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I'm not sure why that is a big problem. So you hit it and reset your UI to default. Then as soon as you enter the game you can just open the Options and change it back to your custom...
  3. Mayfaire Augur

Well, not sure if I am bugged, but I have to log out of the game and reboot before I can do that.

And it isn't just about the look of custom UI, but the larger problem is I lose my layout. Luckily another toon has almost identical.

Let's not get into why I haven't saved my UI's in a few months....cause that would be smart n' stuff. o_O
    Iila likes this.
  4. Finnster Elder

yes, please move that checkbox further away from the "enter world". I just also accidentally clicked it.
    It does more harm than good. So please put it where people only use it when they really want to.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

Why would you use your mouse to click Enter World? Arrow keys up and down change character selection and the Enter key is the same as Enter World.
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

This is why I have a copy of the UI for each of the characters I played regularly stored on a cloud server (OneDrive in my case, plenty of alternatives).

If I "klutz" I can easily recover my UI, also means I can download my UI to any PC I wish to play that character from, having 3 PC's as I often boxed that meant I could swap which machine I played each account from if I wanted to.

Also super-handy if you end up getting a UI corrupted.