Requisitioner Rhies non-visable pieces for priests

Discussion in 'Priests' started by dc88, Jun 24, 2014.

1. dc88 Journeyman

I am not seeing any shaman related pieces available from him. What pieces are others buying for the priest classes? Our healing focus is usually the neck piece - don't see that, and no ear pieces with decent hWis or healing amounts.
  2. Soraia Journeyman

I go to www.raidloot.com to see what's avaiable by class and the stats I'm focusing on and then look for those items on the merchant. It's my understanding you will only see items for the raid events you have attended and won.

The top neck item for Shaman, for example, would be the Crystal of Soulmoon's Eve (if sorting by mana) which does indeed have a heal focus. If you have not beaten Bixie 2, it's not yet unlocked for your toon.
  3. Brudal Augur

Requisitioner Rhies is the group merchant not the raid merchant.

The group merchant doesn't offer every possible drop for purchase in the tier. Some drops can only be found from named mobs or mission chests. If you need the heal focus now, there are 2 neck choices available for purchase. The top Shaman neck currently drops from the Tower of Rot mission: Necklace of Spirits . Compare the options available and determine if you can make do with what is available until the piece you really want drops.
    dc88 likes this.
  4. dc88 Journeyman

Thanks Brudal - yes, I realize the other pieces drop. I skipped over the Striped Bandit's Cravat when I was looking through Alla at "Rhies Pieces". It is marked as most beneficial to monks and rangers! What the heck is up with that? A piece with a heal focus is marked as beneficial to monks? That is crazy.
  5. Wayylon Augur

All the non vis are pretty similar, and they all have the same focus. So just grab anything that drops, bandits cravat is probably the easiest to get.

I have the recommended for tank neck on my shammy, they all work.
    dc88 likes this.