Request: Remove the played-time penalty from the Dragons, Dragons, Dragons charm augment

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Braikkarrii, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Braikkarrii Lorekeeper

Hello,

As recent changes to the veteran rewards system have been implemented, removing the played-time restriction on the Gold Plated Spiked Gear augment seems to be in-line with the current direction of the game. It's a wonderful aug, and my lower-level alts still use it, but its full potential can not be utilized to its full extent simply because of something that is beyond the player's control (i.e., account age).

I would like to propose removing the account age restriction on the calculations used to scale the power of the augment, and simply rely on how many levels have been beaten in the Dragons, Dragons, Dragons expedition.

Here is an informational link to the item: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=84431

~Braikka
    Skuz likes this.
  2. Zamiam Augur

see what you started DPG .. you give em an inch .. let everyone have Vet rewards and now their asking for anything that has to do with account/time played to be lifted ..

heck you Dev's could of put the vet rewards in Marketplace and made some cash off of it .. :p