Request for more heroic modifiers after update

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nightops, May 20, 2016.

1. Nightops Augur

First off, I want to say I like the new change with the old modifiers being converted to heroics and then heroics displaying how much they effect those modifiers.

I also like the ability to mouse-over the names and numbers to get an explaination and a 'next point with xxxx amount of heroic xxxx'. This is VERY handy to people who want to adjust their gear and try to maximize their heroic benefit. Also, its very helpful to newer and returning players.

However, can the devs in charge of this change work in some addition listings or a way to display those other skills which heroics currently effect. Im talking about the skills like dodge, parry, riposte and so forth.

Currently, it's widely accepted every +25 interval will give the next benefit for these skills. I'm not trying to debate this or change it; however, I have noticed in the new mod listing system, some of them work in smaller intervals. I've seen intervals smaller then +25 with some irregular intervals at 585 and 620 for different modifiers.

I feel it would be a great benefit to be able to see these other skill mods listed in some way and to be able to mouse-over the listing and see the intervals (even if they are truely +25s and listed in %s).