[Request] Add Velium Laced Nigriventer Venom to loot table of humanoid bodytype mobs in COV

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raccoo, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Raccoo Awaiting Bobbybick's next forum video reply

There is only one zone and one mob type I know of that drop these in COV. There were at least two zones with 1 mob type in TOV. After hunting on multiple characters, doing hunter achievements, collections, 3 earrings, etc. After a year, I had a little over 200 of these saved up. It would be fantastic if it could be added to more mobs loot table. In EOK/ROS it was sarnaks/humanoid which were very abundant. I think it has been on humanoids before that too, but I didn't pay attention so much before EOK when I made my rogue.
    Andarriel, Winnowyl, Yinla and 3 others like this.
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Humanoids do make a lot of sense. If we harvest spider venom as players, so would mob npc humanoids.
    Andarriel likes this.
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

These are on the 24 hour research overseer quests if you choose Torment of Velious in the reward. If anyone in your guild does these, you will be swimming in them.

The tradeskill loot tables in CoV need to completely redone to make sense based upon past precedence but who knows when that will happen.
    Szilent and OldCa61 like this.