[REQ] Delay T3 Another Month

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Galarian, Apr 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. svann Augur

While everyone is working from home no one remembered that someone has to go in to feed the hamsters. Poor little guys.
  2. Deillusional Augur

Can we have an announcement on

a) how long this maintenance going to last,
    and
    b) when is t3 released, if its going to be delayed again tell us as soon as possible.
    inth3shadows, Galarian and dreadlord like this.
  3. Foanddi Apprentice

This literally made me laugh out loud. Lmfao
  4. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Right now it is 8:06 a.m. Pacific Time. Darkpaw had to wake people up and get them to conference call. Then they had to try and figure out what went wrong.

I'm sure Darkpaw right now is trying to figure out the answers to these questions. Clearly this was not planned and they need to decide what to do. They are definitely not happy.
  6. Cailen Augur

Crush Crush is a fun and flirty free-to-play “idle” dating game where you meet, flirt and fall in love with a cast of sweet, seductive, and sometimes scary girlfriends. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha OMFG
  7. Jondalar Augur

Because they had a conversation at some point and decided hey.....let's have a patch the day before T3 launch. The T3 launch that we already screwed up once. They then decided yes. That is a good idea.
  8. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

9. Jonasin Elder

He needs a way to date, dont hate on him.
  10. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

clearly, someone doesn't know what the term "scheduled maintenance" implies....
  11. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Crush Crush is responsible dating during Covid stay at home orders! :)
  12. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Except he's married!
  13. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Oh dear. It's an MMO, they could be role playing! I bet you all wanted that image!
  14. Laronk Augur

Almost everything IT can be done remotely. You can literally turn off the physical server and still get into the server to turn it back on with features such as ILO if you're on HP servers or the other vendor equivalents.

Assuming a proper setup you can even have physical hosts die and continue your operations. We of course don't know how they're setup but I doubt it's related to the current health crisis.
  15. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

16. IcebergDX Lorekeeper

They have resorted to cannibalism. When they get back to the office, there will be 1 big, ugly, bloodstained hamster, and a lot of empty wheels, with ghosts and ghouls around. Think of the offices looking a lot like Hamster Unrest...
    Celephane likes this.
  17. Metanis Bad Company

Evolving items?
    Celephane and Allayna like this.
  18. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

19. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

except the chase gear from TBL is still best in slot... so there's literally every reason there ever was remaining to beat mearatas.
    -----Cinexa----- and Allayna like this.
  20. Galarian Elder

Never told me how Ergon was. I'm quite curious.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.