<Repetitive Delinquency> Agnarr TLP Server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Vishkara, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Vishkara New Member

All classes and levels are welcome. We are a brand new guild looking to explore the reason we all returned (or stayed with) Everquest; to have fun.

We will be raiding with a DKP system in place. We will be raiding 3 nights a week (as yet tbd, like I said, brand new!), and are a US based guild, though everyone is welcome! Our goal is to have more mains at raid than alts.

We have a guild site, forums, and Discord. Contact me (Vishkara) here or in game for more details.

Join now to be a part of something, not just another raid spot!
  2. Vishkara New Member

So ignoring the Tunare guild recruiting off the TLP server.. hah.. RP is still in open recruitment! All Classes all Levels welcome!

We are not looking to be a "push as fast as we can" raiding guild, so if you can't devote all y our time to the game, don't fret! Log in and send me a tell!
  3. Lumiens Augur

I was going to send you a tell but some how I ended up in the Tunare guild instead. I'm really confused.
    Nickatropolis likes this.
  4. Bheria New Member

How is the recruitment going? I'm a 50 shaman with some limited play times. An old returning player, a bunch of my old guildmates and I decided to return for Agnarr, but they've all fallen off from playing. I'm still having some fun, would like to see some raids, but would love some company leveling as well. I saw your post, and thought I'd see how it's going?
  5. Vishkara New Member

Hey Bheria! Recruitment is slow, but we're hoping to pick up in the recruitment department asap! We welcome everyone, even those that need to level! We have a few leveling groups and 60's that know a thing or two about getting levels faster!

We're really seeking minimum of like 6 people to start regularly raiding Naggy and Vox, get gear and warrior epic pieces and all that fun. We've got our DKP system set up and ready to go (no loot council!! and no 1-2 week wait for new players to earn the right to get gear.)

Message me in-game (same name as here) anytime! Hope to see some people stepping in and being the forerunners in the raiding DKP and gear earning!

Also.. I really need a full time Recruitment Officer. I totally suck at this! hahaha
  6. Vishkara New Member

Made us a Recruitment Poster!
    [IMG]
  7. Sifl New Member

I have been with this guild for about a week and I have had such a great time. We've hit fear and hate and I have quite a few upgrades as a result. Vishkara and the other guild leaders seem very knowledgeable and are very patient during raids. While you need to be a minimum level to raid with them, there is no pressure to max level.

We are a small but growing guild and everyone has been very helpful; it really makes EQ more enjoyable. We are in open enrollment and taking all levels and classes. Join us now and odds are you'll get some gear on your first raid!

It's dangerous to go alone, take us!
  8. waldo_eq New Member

What time zone do you plan on raiding in? Seems like there are tons of guilds starting at 5 PST, which is just too early the us west coasters.
  9. Vishkara New Member

we usually start around 8pm EST, but have some west coasters, and don't get upset when anyone shows up late cause of time difference and work/rl stuff.
    But, our times aren't 100% set in stone either, so we're flexible
  10. Rage_Sk Journeyman

6 PST start is doable, It is something we are looking at, if that makes works better for the west coasters. our raid days are decided via member vote a week in advance. This content doesn't take very long to go through. shoot me a msg waldo would be happy to talk about it more detail and get your thoughts.
  11. Meaghan Stormfire Journeyman

Maybe I'm blind and missed it, but what days are you guys raiding? I'm currently a 38-ish Warrior having just come back here from EQ2 recently. I'm looking for a casual-friendly guild with low-stress raiding to start around Velious. I've done the hardcore thing, but I'm kinda over it. I played a warrior in EQ from launch through LDoN, and a guardian on EQ2 from launch until recently, so as a tank, I know my sh- I like to think I know what I'm doing :p
  12. Vishkara New Member

You did not miss the days. We have a pretty casual raiding schedule. Members vote the previous week on the days they want to raid for the upcoming week. This way everyone can take care of their RL stuff, and we can still raid. We are definitely not hardcore, not looking to push through content at burn-out speed. We work epics for all members, help level and really just try to have fun. If interested message me or Garrus (our Recruitment Officer, woohoO!) in game:D
  13. Meaghan Stormfire Journeyman

Awesome, I will. Thanks!
    Rage_Sk likes this.
  14. Kartas New Member

Just a note <Repetitive Delinquency> is currently recruiting ALL classes.

There are currently no paladins in raid. You could be the first !

Current Focus is gearing the raid and epics, we are a guild focused on the members, having fun and not burning out.
  15. charmmar New Member

I have a Druid,Cleric and Enchanter all below lvl 15 lol. But I would love to find a guild that can take me as who I am and give me a chance to get back to playing like I was on Bristlebane. At my age I tend to miss a lot where zones are.Would love to meet up with people who can go around and level fast. Let me know what class you would like me to get up and I will stick to that one.
    Rage_Sk likes this.
  16. Rage_Sk Journeyman

We would be happy to have you with us Charmmar. Just msg Vishkara, Garrus or Soulkeeper or any member to get a hold of us.
  17. charmmar New Member

Let me know which character you need more of and I will get him up levels
  18. Rage_Sk Journeyman

Play what you feel you would like the most. We would rather you enjoy your time playing something you like
  19. Rage_Sk Journeyman

Still recruiting all classes.
  20. Garrus New Member

Any class or level is still welcome to join us. We are a causal guild who isn't racing but just having fun playing this game together. We raid twice a week around 8 EST with raid days voted a week in advance. Last night a large portion of our raid force were people who joined our guild at a level under 10. They leveled up in guild groups, and when they were of raid level, we're raiding with friends. This could be you!

We even have periodic PL groups to help those who want to get to raid level faster, but there is no pressure. Discord is required for raid and PL groups but mic is optional.

Do you like to have fun and help your guild members have fun too? If you answered yes, you are the kind of person we want in our guild. Send a tell to Garrus or any guild member and we can chat.

It's dangerous to go alone, take us!