Remove TLP Forums

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pictarous, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pictarous Augur

Because all threads are tears posts or wish lists or just general whining. There is nothing of value in this entire sub forum.
  2. ILOVETOCOMPLAINLOL New Member

Interesting, I too noticed this and made a post just now about the phinny tears
  3. Ambee Elder

Yet you spend your time reading the threads and creating your own.

Says a lot about you I guess.
  4. ILOVETOCOMPLAINLOL New Member

That was a solid reply. Says a lot about you I guess.
  5. Silv Augur

What else would you expect from the filthy casuals? :p
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

What's sad is when I saw the thread title my first instinct was that the OP was going to demand that the TLP discussions should all be in the "main" vets forum, since TLP > the actual game, mirite?!.

The game world revolves around TLP and if it doesn't, it ought to, or cancelling my 27 accounts!!!
  7. Ambee Elder

Oh look, you're hitting F5 constantly so you can read all the replies on this forum you don't think should exist.
  8. Silv Augur

Vet forum has actually been very entertaining lately without any TLP garbage! Live servers are on a roll~
    Iila likes this.
  9. Lokero Elder

In reality, alot of games' health is probably impacted negatively by having public forums.

As we all know, most forums are just whining and people stomping their feet. When people go to a forum looking for info or help, and all they see is people talking about quitting and all the things wrong with their game, it probably drives alot of people away.

As I've seen people post in the past, if you want to enjoy the game you are playing, stay away from its forums.
  10. Roshen Brand Manager

Closing down this non-constructive post, that discusses other non-constructive posts.
    Sheex, Valeron, Iila and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.