Remove the server cap

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Baldur, May 22, 2015.

1. Baldur Augur

I hope DBG realizes they have created this problem by having a maximum number of players. Everyone is so afraid that they won't be able to log back into the game that they are leaving their characters on always, which is compounding the problem. I see AFK people all over the place.

Remove the cap and problem is solved. If your hardware can't handle it, then oh well, zones crash, but at least then afkers would get booted.

As it is right now a large majority of people can't even log in the game and play.
    Ltldogg likes this.
  2. Sarthorn New Member

There gone for the holiday weekend no one there cares
  3. vardune Augur

Yes and they are canceling their subscription. I did hear they all said they did enough and were all off to the bar to celebrate the kick butt server launch.
    Sarthorn likes this.
  4. Ishbu Augur

I actually like this idea. If the server crashes, fine. Then everyone has a fair shot at getting in when it comes back up.

If its so laggy its unplayable, we will find out who really wants to play and who is fine doing somethign else.

Really there needs to be a daily reset at around 6pm PST until this issue is resolved in some form. That is the best change to give everyone a fair shot to getting in once per day.
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

So remove the server cap and have the server crash over and over. Then there would be 4 more pages of rage posts about the server crashes. Good plan.
  6. Baldur Augur

You have no idea if the server would crash, neither do they, that's why they have been slowly raising it and watching performance to see how it does.

It's already WAY over the cap they have on the live servers and it's doing fine.

If they remove the cap and it keeps crashing over and over then put it back in, it's not that hard. Only way to find out.
  7. vardune Augur

These fellas would rather click logon and see capacity reached then try something to fix the problem. Even if they fix the logon issue the classic zone cant support that many people. It will be a giant poop sock in all zones for months. They need another server.
  8. Ltldogg Augur

At least one more.
  9. Obiwan-Kenobi New Member