Remove raid request pre-reqs up to TBM?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tutankamen, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Tutankamen Augur

Can we remove Raid Request pre-reqs up until TBM, the FTP limit? There are quite literally dozens of raids that can never be requested because the mechanics require too many people than will agree to do old content. That blocks requests to the entire chain of raids that go along with those expansions, shutting off tons of interesting content forever for any new player who hasn't seen it in the distant past. Please let me know if there is some reason this isn't technically feasible, though I think it should be because Anguish was opened up in the past.
  2. Fohpo Augur

That's actually an interesting idea, should definitely post this in the big QoL thread. I'd definitely add AoCs into the mix too.
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

The Dev's put in place the removal of old raid requirements only the requester needs them the last one to unlock was COFT and TDS should be next on the list when the Anniversary starts. But it still takes 6 peeps in a raid I think.
  4. Tutankamen Augur

That's the whole point- requesting the raids becomes impossible. Nobody either has the flagging or wants to request. That's what I want removed- not the ability to enter the zone, the requirements to request the raid itself.