Remote Spells

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Morgrin, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Morgrin New Member

I have recently reached 110 on my Necro.
    Due to my really bad connection I often need to group looking at the ground during a fight (relying on assist etc). This totally rules out the Remote spells.

Is there any command to automatically target a mob with Remote spells (without the need for the targeting mouse click)?

Thanks
  2. Ravanta Suffer Augur

The remote spheres don't need to be targetted on a mob. You're targetting where they go on the ground. So if the potato that you play on only allows you to look at the ground...you can place the sphere at your feet.
  3. Tucoh Augur

There is no way to place the sphere at your target's feet (I wish there was). The sphere of blight is a tremendous ability for necros, so I'd recommend lowering your graphics settings or upgrading your computer.
    menown and Szilent like this.
  4. Verily Tjark Augur

Have you ever turned your phone into a mobile hot spot and connected to it?

When Comcast internet went out a month or so ago, I tried it and was able to raid off my mobile hotspot with really no issues.
  5. Chorus Augur

EQ doesn't use much bandwidth (5600 baud modems were most of what was used back in those days). If you're having issues, tune down graphics, especially the various clip planes, shadows and radial flora. Those tend to be the worst abusers.