Remote Healing Blessing

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Warpeace, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Warpeace Augur

Some players prefer the remote healing blessing on our convertible weapon augs. This expansion this was left out and the answer was "working as intended".

As a Paladin mitigation and healing are our defensive survival mechanism and any tank would prefer more mitigation and healing when they go into turtle mode tanking. Maybe not Sk, but meh. Its convertible, let us convert it to fit our role during our play session in group or raid content.

There was a "however the development team will take another look and see if we can improve the experience".

I am asking the Remote healing Blessing option be added to the ToL 1h and 2h weapon augs.
    Fenthen, Laurana, Sain_Rathe and 2 others like this.
  2. Tucoh Augur

3. Soulbanshee Augur

Tucoh likes this.
  4. Angahran Augur

I don't often agree with a paladin but I have to say that not having these procs just feels like yet one more way that ToL feels like downgrade expansion and not any type of improvement.
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. Duder Augur

Yer talking about the aug line that has steadily existed since TBL? I think? Where we would get a modern remote healing melee proc 1 and 2h, and could also be converted into a sympathetic for each? And sayin they didn't put new ones in with CoV? If so, I'd agree, that's pretty bunk. Each expansion that goes by it feels like they remove more than they add.
  6. Laurana Augur

It would also be nice, if groupers could get weapon proc augs again. We are stuck with dmg-only augs. The last augs we could buy with mission currency or camp was in TDS--that was 7 years ago. All weapon augs with procs are now locked behind arbitrary achievements.
    Metanis and Velisaris_MS like this.
  7. Tucoh Augur

They aren't arbitrary achievements, they are the pinnacle of the group-game's difficulty and what every grouper should strive to achieve in an expansion.

Some of the achievements are a mistake, like Don't Trip.
    Fenthen likes this.